01/17/11 [Lifts-07] The smoking box.

Started by joshofspam, January 18, 2011, 01:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Its kind of strange.

I would think a smoking box would be more incriminating then a smoking gun when its that size. I would think at least someone would be looking for a fire extinguisher now.

Its strange when people ignore the obvious. Especially when its a common fact of life that sometimes people do miss stuff from time to time that are right in front of them.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Naldru

It actually reminds me of an episode that occurred many years ago.  (As people on other forums will tell you, just about everything reminds me of something.)  I was in corporate engineering and one of the secretaries was complaining of a big box that was getting in her way.  I looked at the box and then asked the head of the metallurgical group (his desk was about thirty feet from mine) if he was expecting a part for an electron microscope.  It turns out that he was furious with the vendor because they said the part should have arrived a week ago.  I told him that it was waiting in the hallway.

They had shipped the part to the office for the metallurgy group instead of the laboratory for the metallurgy group.  The members of the metallurgy group had literally been tripping over the box for over a week without realizing it.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

*snerk*

That's more amusing than it really should be. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

HEX the Dark

I myself would have kicked Callahan out already, plus sued him for bothering "innocent" secretaries beyond resonable borders. Press freedom good and nice, but this is going to far!