01/10/11 [Lifts-06] So Hunter doubles as the handyman?

Started by joshofspam, January 13, 2011, 02:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Well... One has to realize that some things take more than one person to fix. Not even sure how Gadel feels about Hunter after their little talk in the armory with the way she's looking at him here. Plus we see Doodle's says whats on her mind ( I bet the Queen has quite a few intersting visits here if she bumps into Doodle's).

I do wonder if this is giving Gadel mixed messages of Hunter being a slave or not?

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Naldru

If you want to see something done, sometimes the best thing is to lend a hand.

I once heard a story about George Washington about when he had his encampment at Valley Forge.  (I realize that he isn't a favorite in Great Britain, but I hope that the empire has forgiven him by now.)  He was watching a squad of men put up some fortifications, but they were having problems getting the top log in place.  Three times, they almost got it in place but each time they couldn't hold it up and it slid back.  The next time, Washington (who was built like a weightlifter) rushed in and shoved the log into place.  He then asked the officer why he hadn't provided any help other than a few loud complaints.  The officer complained that he was too important for physical labor.  Washington replied that he was the general, and if the officer felt again that he was too important, he should call for Washington to help.

Wonder what Gadel would have thought of that.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Bear

Neat fact I hadn't heard that before.. Probably someone from Britain would notice any discrepancies, I think Darc does a excellent job giving it that British feel..