Pokemon >w<

Started by Nikki, August 10, 2006, 11:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

I think Xze was going for a realistic look in that pic...and in the raichu one as well
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

insanekaosx

Its not often you see someone take a realistic approach to pokemon drawing. Like the 'realistic' drawing of Mario and Yoshi I saw one time. Its cool, but looks so weird to my mind at first.

All together cool though, I really like that Aerodactyl.

Nikki

FYI

I DID NOT DRAW THOSE!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

you didn't? then who did?
I'm a Skype User.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

topher chee

Rowne

And to interject with one more picture ...

I'm still most partial to this example of a fuzzy mountain of furry fluffyness:

(Blech, resizing kills the image, though.)

Nikki

....that could be a really nasty Pr0n pic...

but this is just DAMN cute!!

insanekaosx

an Entei on hind legs, I'm not big on the idea. Entei is a dog, keep 'im on 4 legs! >>

ACtually, that looks kinda cool <<

xHaZxMaTx

I'm guessing that's an Eevee. :|

Nikki

Rowne

Everything in Pokémon is borderline pr0n, Xze.  Even in the show itself.  <.<

Nikki

Dakata

Quote from: Rowne on August 26, 2006, 11:08:10 PM
Everything in Pokémon is borderline pr0n, Xze.  Even in the show itself.  <.<

HAY ROWNE, DID'JA SEE THE EPISODE WHERE JAMES HAD BOOBZ? ;D

*Goes in the corner* :3 This corner is full of awesome and win. Wheeeeeeee!

Nikki

KarlOmega1

does that mean he's a herm?
I'm a Skype User.

Nikki

Roureem Egas

Those are inflatable.

I knew that was the reason that episode was banned state-side, but damn. I didn't know they padded it that big.

Nikki

oh was that the one with the dratini and dragonair and guns?

Dakata

There was an episode banned because it gave kids seizures too. I think it was Pikachu's fault. And I think they blamed Porygon. :B BECAUSE PIKACHU'S TOO DURN SPECIALZ. D:

Nikki

yeah that one too...

Then why didn't they Ban DBZ?

Rowne

Oh, I remember that episode!  I was given a clip of it on YouTube by someone who wished to torture me.

The clip featured James teasing a crying Misty; he was doing this by bouncing his inflatables around and pointing out that his man-inflatables were bigger than her woman-reals.

Nikki

Dakata

Quote from: Rowne on August 26, 2006, 11:26:26 PMhe was doing this by bouncing his inflatables around and pointing out that his man-inflatables were bigger than her woman-reals.
I have an animated GIF with him doing that. WANNA SEE? :B

Rowne

No.  I don't believe that I do.

Nikki

Quote from: Dakata on August 26, 2006, 11:28:48 PM
Quote from: Rowne on August 26, 2006, 11:26:26 PMhe was doing this by bouncing his inflatables around and pointing out that his man-inflatables were bigger than her woman-reals.
I have an animated GIF with him doing that. WANNA SEE? :B
I DOOOOOOOO!!

Nikki

*falls down laughing*

insanekaosx

Do we all remember the fact that Misty's supposed to be like, 11 or 12...