Pokemon >w<

Started by Nikki, August 10, 2006, 11:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

I haven't been playing Pokemon for a long time, but I'm still smodding a Pokemon forum and modding another, and writing pokemon-related stories for a game that's sort of an RPG, and keeping track of it all here (new players are always welcome, BTW, so you can PM me if you want to play).
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kenji

Quote from: RJ on October 07, 2006, 10:21:00 AM

I want the squirrel.

And I've been playing Pokemon Rescue Dungeon. Although cute, it is annoying.

Yes. Yes it is. X3 Stupid not being able to be Eevee since you have to register as a girl to get it. >_>

Kitsune Ascendant

heh. I really backed m'self into a corner with emerald.
I'm about to face wallace, and here's what I have that's not fainted:
lvl 60 blaziken
blaze kick
sky upercut
arial ace
cut

lvl 44 mew@leftovers
ice beam
thunderbolt
substitute
focus punch

lvl 51 moltres
toxic
rest
endure
flamethrower
(I basically set him last minute to stall for as much toxic damage as I can get).

lvl 57 articuno
mist
mind reader
ice beam
water pulse

any suggestions?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Nikki

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on October 07, 2006, 11:11:32 PM
heh. I really backed m'self into a corner with emerald.
I'm about to face wallace, and here's what I have that's not fainted:
lvl 60 blaziken
blaze kick
sky upercut
arial ace
cut

lvl 44 mew@leftovers
ice beam
thunderbolt
substitute
focus punch

lvl 51 moltres
toxic
rest
endure
flamethrower
(I basically set him last minute to stall for as much toxic damage as I can get).

lvl 57 articuno
mist
mind reader
ice beam
water pulse

any suggestions?

:erk :erk :erk :erk :erk

HOW THE FRICK DID YOU GET THOSE!!??

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kitsune Ascendant

mew was from the recent promotion, the birds are from my firered game.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Nikki

:< I want Mew!!

here's my emerald team (im goin after mossdeep's Gym)

Zephyr (lairon)
LV 40
Rash
Rollout
Iron Tail
Rock Smash
Headbutt

Kiba (Mightyena)
LV 38
Naughty
Tackle
Howl
Mimic
Bite

Shino (Vibrava)
LV 37
Lax
Crunch
Sand-attack
Dragonbreath
Sand tomb

Shikamaru (Blaziken)
LV 37
Hasty
Bulk up
Blaze kick
Double kick
Ember

Jirya (Swellow)
LV 25
Bashful
Fly
Wing attack
Double team
Quick attack

Naruto (Vulpix...c'mon you saw this coming XD)
LV 29
Lonely
Will-O-Wisp
Confuse ray
Imprison
flamethrower

Any changes i need to make?

(mwahahaha, i don't need the powerful LV 100 pokemon from my firered!! i'm a good enuf trainer to raise MORE!!)

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

RJ

Quote from: FireKatKid on October 07, 2006, 05:22:24 PM

I want the squirrel.

Yes. Yes it is. X3 Stupid not being able to be Eevee since you have to register as a girl to get it. >_>

I'm an Eevee :3

Nikki

Quote from: RJ on October 07, 2006, 11:43:23 PM

I want the squirrel.

OOH! can you evolve!?

*snugs Jolteon* which evolution would you choose?

Kenji

Quote from: RJ on October 07, 2006, 11:43:23 PM

I want the squirrel.

Fiendish squirrel! D:
Ah well, Charmander's good enough. >.> Lemme know if you need a rescue. So far, I've gotten to the "Beaten the initial part of the game" thing, about level 35, but haven't gotten too far in the Stormy Sea.

RJ

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 07, 2006, 11:51:00 PM
OOH! can you evolve!?

*snugs Jolteon* which evolution would you choose?

Yeah, you can- though it essentially does nothing to your stats.

I can't choose between Espeon and Umbreon...

Oh, and I take it you've heard of the two new Eevee evos? A grass type and an ice type! My dreams have come true! >w<

Quote from: FireKatKid on October 08, 2006, 12:45:00 AM
Fiendish squirrel! D:
Ah well, Charmander's good enough. >.> Lemme know if you need a rescue. So far, I've gotten to the "Beaten the initial part of the game" thing, about level 35, but haven't gotten too far in the Stormy Sea.

I haven't even gotten past the Zapdos part yet... D: I'm just building up useless items at the moment and trying to beat Pokemon senseless so that they think joining me on my annoying endevours will benefit them. :3

Kenji

Quote from: RJ on October 08, 2006, 09:40:17 AM

Quote from: FireKatKid on October 08, 2006, 12:45:00 AM
Fiendish squirrel! D:

I haven't even gotten past the Zapdos part yet... D: I'm just building up useless items at the moment and trying to beat Pokemon senseless so that they think joining me on my annoying endevours will benefit them. :3

*snickers* Who's your partner? And it shouldn't be too hard. I was Char and Treecko and I beat Zappy at roughly... level 15-16 or so.

RJ

Chikorita :3 Because they're adorable.

I don't like Eevee so much because it gets very little in the way of new and pretty attacks.

Kenji

Yes... yes, it has that weakness. -_- But at least when you get the items, you'll get you a good choice of evos.

RJ

I just defeated Zapdos, huzzah. ..Lousy Magnemite D: Just stood there and did nothing!

Kenji

Yes, they have a tendency to do that. >_> Now, onward! Finish your quests so you may get to the more fun areas. X3

Nikki

0w0 two new Eevee Evos!!??

i found a few concept designs >>

Manawolf

Quote from: RJ on October 08, 2006, 12:34:16 PM
I just defeated Zapdos, huzzah. ..Lousy Magnemite D: Just stood there and did nothing!

The partners are most annoying, unless you got someone with quick attack like pikachu.

Kenji

Quote from: Manawolf on October 09, 2006, 12:28:53 AM
Quote from: RJ on October 08, 2006, 12:34:16 PM

The partners are most annoying, unless you got someone with quick attack like pikachu.

Or Sonic Boom, or Flamethrower, or any of them long distance moves. All are good. ^.^
Or rocks. Give em lots of rocks to throw. Those save a lot of trouble. :3

Gabi

Quote from: FireKatKid on October 08, 2006, 09:58:03 AM
Yes... yes, it has that weakness. -_- But at least when you get the items, you'll get you a good choice of evos.
And they do have quite good moves. And stats. I've always made sure to have a Vaporeon in all my teams.

Aisha deCabre

Ah, Pokemon...heh, I never thought I'd like them until I actually played the game, my old Red Version, which I still have.  My team was ALWAYS: My starter, Articuno, Rapidash, Dragonair, Raichu, and Pigeot.  Heh, any team I have in my games, I've always had a Pigeot.

Same thing with my new FireRed...except substitute Rapidash with Arcanine. :p  the fire types were always my favorites.  I have Sapphire, but though the game is very addictive and I like the Pokemon I have, I must admit I'll always only like the first and second generations.

I swear if they keep coming out with more then there'll be too much to catch all of them.  XD
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

RJ

:o Aisha nearly has the same awesome choice of Pokemon I like!

Manawolf

Like before, I may be getting one of the versions of this, play through for a while, maybe beat the bosses, but eventually my ADHD will kick in and I'll move onto other games.

Meanwhile, my friends will be getting both copies and not stop, period.

Nikki

my fave pokemon is Jolteon, hands-down

Gabi

Jolteon has no hands. :P

My favorite pokemon are Charmander (and Charizard), Vulpix and Vaporeon. I also like the Dratini line a lot, and Butterfree gets a mention for special reasons.

Eibborn

Jigglypuff.
My favourite. I am serious.
I am male.
Also straight.

Jigglypuff just rules.  :mowwink
/kicks the internet over

Kitsune Ascendant

it's official. I play waaaaay too much pokemon

how do I know this, you ask?

I've started EV training my pokemon. that fact that I know what an EV is alone means I play too much.

it's kinda funny, because up until I got my mew, I knew what an EV is, but I didn't care for the idea of training my pokemon in EVs. But then I saw how killer my mew became when I used those stat reducing berries and built the stat EVs up from the ground, I decided I'd do that for new pokemon in the team.

the scary thing is that I don't even do multiplayer battling.

Nikki

i inbreed my pokemon  :B

but by doing so, i got a charizard with Blast burn, Hydro pump and thunder  :B

Castle Pokemetroid

Ya know, there is two new evee evo: a ice and grass types. No english names yet of what I know.

RJ

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on October 22, 2006, 10:50:22 PM
Ya know, there is two new evee evo: a ice and grass types. No english names yet of what I know.

I already mentioned that before ;)

Gabi

Yes. And I made a Stats Calculator! It's tuned for my game, mind you, it doesn't take EVs into account and only one high IV is allowed.