11/01/2010 [PF #142] - Martha appears at last!

Started by ChaosMageX, November 01, 2010, 02:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

It's Martha!  She's finally appeared in the comic, and I'm glad to see that she's either a creature or a being with heavy creature blood.

So, what exactly is she?  Creature or being?

I'm thinking demon mare with a disguise amulet somewhere on her body to hide her wings.

And Simeon doesn't seem like as much as of a pwussy as he was in the last page.

EDIT: I'm also thrilled that you used the same hair style as my drawing of Martha. :boogie

Icon by Sunblink

NykVerien

Quote from: ChaosMageX on November 01, 2010, 02:59:09 AM

And Simeon doesn't seem like as much as of a pwussy as he was in the last page.

Yah Jakob has kind of calmed him down. Last time he was a little bit hysterical.

Also, an entire clan of lawyers? Are we sure we aren't talking about Jyras's family (see DMFA) here?!

Tapewolf

I'm thinking demon mare with a disguise amulet somewhere on her body to hide her wings.

Yes.  If I had been able to put the Istharya thing in the strip itself without obscuring too much, the subtitle would have been to that effect.

QuoteEDIT: I'm also thrilled that you used the same hair style as my drawing of Martha. :boogie

Yeah, I gave it to Ren as a reference.  Too bad I never got around to colouring it or there would have been far less "What colour should I make her..."

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Madmann135

I think she's cute but I think any female character with blue hair is cuter than those without it, so I'm biased.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

joshofspam

Well at least Keaton is playing up the commanders paranoid personality.

Now will Jakob see through Keaton trying to play the commander?

But the biggest question might be if Keaton notices all her current interest in one room what will she do then? >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 01, 2010, 06:32:55 AM
QuoteEDIT: I'm also thrilled that you used the same hair style as my drawing of Martha. :boogie

Yeah, I gave it to Ren as a reference.  Too bad I never got around to colouring it or there would have been far less "What colour should I make her..."

I am pleased as punch that you used my original drawing of Martha as her reference.  I can see that her pose is similar to the one I drew.  Her demon marking pattern is even slightly similar to that quick reference I gave you. :)

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 01, 2010, 06:32:55 AM

Yes.  If I had been able to put the Istharya thing in the strip itself without obscuring too much, the subtitle would have been to that effect.

I am also glad to hear that she's a demon mare.  I wonder where disguise trinket is on her person.  I hope she got a different brand than Kria's. XD

Finally, I wonder if anyone else noticed the shirt that Joshua is wearing.  It's kind of hard to make out since he's so far in the background, but it's a very particular design from a certain artist. >:3

Icon by Sunblink

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Things certainly are getting interesting now. Wonder what Keaton has planned........ :mowninja

A whole Cubi Clan of Lawyers?! :erk What would their emotional affinity be in that case?

Look forward to the next update, whenever that may be. :3

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on November 01, 2010, 06:23:10 PM
Look forward to the next update, whenever that may be. :3

There is a sort-of update right now, actually.  Specifically the bottom row has been completed - the original 'try-and-meet-the-deadline' version used recycled art.

As for the next proper update, I'm hoping we'll be able to rein the lateness in and update at least on Saturday, but we'll have to see what happens.

Raskahn

Quote from: ChaosMageX on November 01, 2010, 12:48:00 PM
Finally, I wonder if anyone else noticed the shirt that Joshua is wearing.  It's kind of hard to make out since he's so far in the background, but it's a very particular design from a certain artist. >:3

I sure did.  :)

This is what I like about PF, the things that don't jump out right away. I only noticed it the second time i viewed it.

Tapewolf