Another lurker surfacing

Started by tkg, August 08, 2006, 10:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tkg

Hi all! Just went by my initials for this account, since I'm not that creative in coming up with clever names for myself. I prefer to be called just Thomas (my real first name) anyways, so that's fine :)

I have been reading DMFA since toward the end of chapter 17 (the spy spoof one), and have been hooked ever since - the captivating storyline (at least past the hundred comic# mark), great art and interesting characters totally bought me. Oh well, enough with the praise already, lest I seem too fanboy'ish ;)

You all seem like a rather fun and friendly bunch, so I think I'll enjoy it here.

bill

Hello.

Damn, I'm getting good at this.

Netami

~Wow, he is really good at this...~

Uhh.. Oh, welcome!

Roureem Egas

A lot of people joining lately. Hmm.

Bah. Welcome to the forums!

tkg

I am utterly amazed by the amount of talent you guys possess. Such simplicity, yet with such beauty. :P

And thanks!

Suwako

Hello, New person and Ex-lurker.  :mowcookie Hope you enjoy your stay, Have fun and post alot of usefull messages.  :mowtongue

All your base are belong to us?

Lysander

I throw CATS at thee, Aiyno Wolf.

Hello, sir Thomas. I'd think many people prefer reading from 100 and on, even recommended by Amber. I'm one of the few masochists who like to start from the beginning.

This one welcomes thee to this...interesting place. Sure we seem nice, but soon you will know that horrifying, undeniable truth. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Rowne

Oh, pish-posh twiddle-twaddle.  We're all harmless.  ... except perhaps for Charline.

Yes, soon you shall feel at home, like a piece of the furniture, no less!  And one would hope that you won't actually end up being a piece of the furniture, though with these crazy goons, one never knows what'll happen next.

Crazy goons ... * Rowne chuckles and wanders off.

tkg

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on August 09, 2006, 03:59:05 AM
Hello, New person and Ex-lurker.  :mowcookie Hope you enjoy your stay, Have fun and post alot of usefull messages.  :mowtongue

All your base are belong to us?

The 'have fun' part I'm all fine and dandy with, but sadly I cannot guarantee the frequency of the latter :)

Just let me get my sig's and I'll take off.

Quote from: Lysander on August 09, 2006, 09:55:47 AM
I throw CATS at thee, Aiyno Wolf.

Hello, sir Thomas. I'd think many people prefer reading from 100 and on, even recommended by Amber. I'm one of the few masochists who like to start from the beginning.

This one welcomes thee to this...interesting place. Sure we seem nice, but soon you will know that horrifying, undeniable truth. :januscat

Oh, I don't doubt it one second. Throwing away perfectly good cats in such a manner... clearly an act of the cruel and twisted :P

Quote from: Rowne on August 09, 2006, 09:58:36 AM
Oh, pish-posh twiddle-twaddle.  We're all harmless.  ... except perhaps for Charline.

Yes, soon you shall feel at home, like a piece of the furniture, no less!  And one would hope that you won't actually end up being a piece of the furniture, though with these crazy goons, one never knows what'll happen next.

Crazy goons ... * Rowne chuckles and wanders off.

Thanks for the tip - from now on I shall be wearing spikes.

bill

Spikes? Are you planning to do some track, or something? Anyway, welcome aboard, though you seem to be ill-equipped for a sudden gas bombing. In fact, everyone is. Why the hell don't they believe me?

Tiger_T

Because you're not our Mommy. :mowtongue

Hi there Thomas!
Feel free to avoid the sane parts of the Forum.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

bill

Yeah? Let's see who's laughing when it all goes down in a blaze of toxic glory, huh?

llearch n'n'daCorna

That'll be everyone but you. After all, that's what happens when everyone gets coverd with laughing gas.... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lysander

Well, I meant CATS as in the guy who says the "all your base" line.  :januscat
TytajLucheek

bill

To be honest, I thought you meant the musical.

thegayhare

*tip toes in with a plate of cookies for the new gy,  waves hello then runs off after stealing Bills gasmask*

bill

You're asking to be shot with a taser dart right now. In the eye.