10/22/2010 [DMFA #1158] - Awwww....

Started by Tapewolf, October 22, 2010, 04:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shachza

Congratulations Amber and Mason!   :megagroove

Who else suspects Regina in the death of Wildy's mother?  Innocent supportive comment, or interesting foreshadowing?

Also, I've got money on Matilda showing up mid-hug for some awkward hijinks involving this non-Girlfriend hug, the fake Girlfriend being jealous, and the real Girlfriend tearing someone's arm off.  (The Orange Julius manager's for stiffing her half of an Ultramegasuperdupergigaslushie, to be precise)
            <-- #1 that is!

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Attic Rat on October 23, 2010, 02:29:45 AM
Don't do it Wildy! You'll become three-dimensional!

You KNow That Wildy is base off a real person... Which means she is in 3D already...'

PBH

WhiteFox

Wow... Four years, and it still says Amber M. Panyko on the cast page:3

I kid, of course. Happy anniversary: Four down, and may there be many more to go.

<2c>The lemon shaped eyes look awesome on Dan, being a feline, but seem incongruous for Wildy, being a ferret. </2c>
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

SilentSoror

Your just not used to her sincere look

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: WhiteFox on October 24, 2010, 12:07:43 AM
Wow... Four years, and it still says Amber M. Panyko on the cast page:3

Hah, that's nothing !

There's a guy that makes a webcomic called PAWN (it's NSFW btw, it has nudity in it, so no linky), and he hasn't updated his webcomic in 4 years !! He even missed a whole year once in his news blurbs.

Now *that's* slacking !!

:D

QuoteHappy anniversary: Four down, and may there be many more to go.

Aye, happy anniversary from Denmark too. :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.