10/26/2010 [DMFA #1160] - Trick or Treat!

Started by Starcat5, October 26, 2010, 12:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madd the Sane

She's being lazy/forgetful.
Edit: or sick :(
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Caswin

She is busily working on glorious other things and letting the suspense build a little longI KINNAE TAKE IT ANYMORE, CAP'N.

Say you will,
Say you won't,
Make up your mind to-niiight~!

We are talk-
-ing about
Two different things...!
 :U

(But that still leaves the possibility of "No"... oh well, I'll still have my synthesizer-heavy hits of the '80s, skink or turtle-avian-chimera-thing.)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Techcubi on October 29, 2010, 08:27:15 PM
Did Amber die, or is she just being lazy again?

You're just a glutton for punishment, aren't you?

Precisely how much are you paying Amber to publish this comic? Nothing? Gee, well then, you have no complaints when she doesn't update, now, do you?

Right up to the point where you are paying her a full days wage for a full days work (I believe she's currently getting something on the order of $100 CDN / month) you have zero rights to bitch about how long updates take. Given each days normal update takes up to 8 hours of work to generate - and that's not counting larger updates, Abel's Story (when it was going) or other things like wallpapers - so quit yer bitching, STFU, and be happy with what you get.

Sheesh.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Or could it be that she's having a hard time artistically?  Because, you know, it's not like she just waves her hands and a comic appears.

Turnsky

Quote from: Mao Laoren on October 30, 2010, 07:47:27 AM

Or could it be that she's having a hard time artistically?  Because, you know, it's not like she just waves her hands and a comic appears.

that and Adobe haven't quite perfected the "Make Comic" filter yet.   :P

i mean, it's there, but it doesn't really work, i think it's powered by wishful thinking or something.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Drayco84

QuoteEdit Note: Got hit with wall of sick. Failed fort save. Will return when less dead. Should be by Sunday.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! Didn't anybody WARN you not to use Constitution as a dump stat?!
Erm, somebody DID warn you, right?
Okay, Plan B. This might kick-start the zombie apocalypse, but it's to end a cliffhanger, and thus the ends justify the means.

(I loathe cliffhangers, okay?)

OminousShadow

Quote from: Drayco84 on October 30, 2010, 11:11:30 AM
QuoteEdit Note: Got hit with wall of sick. Failed fort save. Will return when less dead. Should be by Sunday.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! Didn't anybody WARN you not to use Constitution as a dump stat?!
Erm, somebody DID warn you, right?
Okay, Plan B. This might kick-start the zombie apocalypse, but it's to end a cliffhanger, and thus the ends justify the means.

(I loathe cliffhangers, okay?)

But wouldn't everything end then, including the comic? Just get her a good White Mage or Cleric.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Drayco84

Quote from: OminousShadow on October 30, 2010, 12:11:08 PM
But wouldn't everything end then, including the comic? Just get her a good White Mage or Cleric.

Depends on how cognitive Zombie-Amber and her spawn are.

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Sofox

I'm still not sure whether Abel will be to stunned to say anything and end up just standing, gaping at the now vacant garden path, clutching the newest batch of rum balls.

If he's lucky while he'll be able to blurt out "Devin?" to get the reply "Ah yes, Lorenda told you I'd be coming", and Devin will leave, fully thinking Abel is Jyrras and setting up another great awkward situation in the works.

Starcat5

Hmm... Zombies... Actually, that gives me an idea for a Fan-Fic/In Universe Movie. "Zombies Vs. The Undead". Think about it. A zombie virus outbreak on a planet where a small portion of the population is immune because whey are ALREADY dead! Would some of the more "Aggressive" Undead factions try to use the lethal nature of the Virus to speed up conversions, hoping that someone bitten by an Undead, but finished off by a Zombie/the Virus, would come back as Undead? How will the cast members of DMFA react to the whole thing? Would it flop at the Box Office? I have know idea. I don't have the skills to actually write the danged thing. If anyone out there wants to take up this torch, feel free.

In unrelated news, today is my birthday. I am now 29 years old, and seriously ticked at going bald.  :kirby
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Congo Jack

Quote from: Attic Rat on October 29, 2010, 07:23:14 PM
One possible outcome: "You knew me when I was alive? What was I like?!"

- A jerk, actually.
- I still got it!