Zhocked o.o

Started by Shoryu, October 16, 2010, 08:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberCross

Aaaaannnddd.... now I want to know what actually would be required and what exactly such a ritual sacrifice would entail :/

Dang this curiosity of mine! It causes such problems for me >.<

AmigaDragon

Quote from: AmberCross on October 18, 2010, 05:24:17 AM
Quote from: Inumo on October 17, 2010, 03:21:09 AM
Someone got upset at it being called Karma, so the admins renamed it to make it more obvious that it's a joke.
Holy bologna sauce! I didn't even notice they changed it O_o Last I checked it was 'come' and 'go'... does it change every few months or something? As an aside however, I too disapprove of the word 'karma'. However my reason is that I think it should be spelled 'kharma' >.>

As I said elsewhere, I almost never look at that because I don't use it, so I didn't notice until it was mentioned here.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Naldru

When I look at online dictionaries, it is spelled karma.  However, kharma frequently redirects to karma.  The word karma comes from Sanskrit, which does not use the Roman alphabet.  We are therefore discussing a transliteration, and there are frequently changes in transliterations over time.

There are some companies that spell it kharma, specifically a manufacture of loudspeakers and the Kharma Khameleon store.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.