Brotherhood of the Machine (OOC Thread) {03}

Started by shadowterm, June 12, 2008, 04:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowterm

/)//w//(\

Tapewolf

Yes, I think it might be time for a scene-change or something to get things back in gear.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ryudo Lee

Okay but before that let's get Izzie into the rp.  Check the IC thread and you'll see that Jackson called Izzie to his office.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

shadowterm

Ah, okay. I suppose I'll start things off by walking into the office then?
/)//w//(\

Ryudo Lee

Yeah.  The sooner you do that, the sooner we can get this next part off the ground.

shadowterm

The dark deed you requested is done sir. (insert pic of terrified Sponge Bob here)
/)//w//(\

Ryudo Lee

Good... good... now go and murder for our dark father Sithis...

err...

I mean, thanks.

shadowterm

But there is no one left Sithis wants murdered but myself. *Gets out sword and commits Seppuku*
/)//w//(\

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Yeah. Don't try to kill Exo, he won't like it."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

shadowterm

noted, though I admittedly wasn't planning to kill anyone on my side.
/)//w//(\

Arcalane

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 23, 2008, 02:50:42 PM
"Yeah. Don't try to kill Exo, he won't like it."

"How can you hope to challenge a perfect, immortal machine?"

:)

Tapewolf

So, I guess the next question is whether Dorcan and Morgan are in the same place as Exo when Izzie turns up.

Ryudo Lee

Added shadow to the list of active players.  I also sent PM's to danny and lucas to see if they're still interested. As I thought, danny and lucas are out.

shadowterm

I've looked through, and I'm kind of confused as to specifically I'm headed. Worse case scenario I'll say I leave the room and meet up with the group as they prepare to leave.
/)//w//(\

Tapewolf

Quote from: shadowterm on July 24, 2008, 05:27:22 PM
I've looked through, and I'm kind of confused as to specifically I'm headed. Worse case scenario I'll say I leave the room and meet up with the group as they prepare to leave.

Morgan spoke about getting lunch, so it's reasonable to assume that it's roughly lunchtime.  Meeting up in the mess is a possibility, though I'll have to check that we haven't just come from lunch as I have a funny feeling we did (unless that was yesterday, game-time).

**EDIT**
That was breakfast, I was remembering.  It probably would be lunchtime.

shadowterm

/)//w//(\

Arcalane

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 24, 2008, 09:26:36 AM
So, I guess the next question is whether Dorcan and Morgan are in the same place as Exo when Izzie turns up.

Exo will probably be busy sorting out the necessary vehicles, personnel and equipment. This is my excuse to post as little as possible leading up to the mission so I don't manage to somehow burn myself out, as I am prone to do.

techmaster-glitch

And Jexx is...still asleep in the briefing room :B

shadowterm

I didn't want to post right after I had just had someone else post, but I suppose if it gets things moving I might. :<
/)//w//(\

Tapewolf

Quote from: shadowterm on July 27, 2008, 02:46:30 AM
I didn't want to post right after I had just had someone else post, but I suppose if it gets things moving I might. :<
I've been very preoccupied and clean forgot that Morgan had actually made it to the mess.  Fixed now.

techmaster-glitch

Prof, when I saw that post, my jaw DROPPED in utter disbelief. Seriously. That has to be the most personally awesomest thing I have ever seen. Words simply cannot describe the awesomeness of this art or the awesomeness of you drawing it. :bow

Tapewolf

Agreed, that's some nice art there.  Now, Shadow's character has a slight disadvantage... unless I've missed something, he doesn't know what we look like, and we certainly don't know who he is.  On the other hand, Dorcan sticks out like a sore thumb, so the 'who/what are you?' line of approach might be one possible way to bring him in.

shadowterm

the first OOC page has links to profiles, I've read up a little. Azlan has a fox char, and tapewolf has a doberman, prof has a otter.
EDIT: I'm looking into prnt scrn-ing jex's char because that newgrounds thing took way to long.
/)//w//(\

Tapewolf

Quote from: shadowterm on July 27, 2008, 05:03:43 PM
the first OOC page has links to profiles, I've read up a little. Azlan has a fox char, and tapewolf has a doberman, prof has a otter.
That's true, but your character probably hasn't read it  >:3

shadowterm

I see, I guess I left out the part where he has EYES. unless, maybe for some reason he can't see them. in that case let me know.
/)//w//(\

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, he has eyes. The question is, how does he know that he's looking for an otter, a doberman with wings, and a fox?

(let's just let Prof being elsewhere slide for the moment)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: shadowterm on July 27, 2008, 05:12:48 PM
I see, I guess I left out the part where he has EYES. unless, maybe for some reason he can't see them. in that case let me know.
Does he know who he's looking out for, though?  Maybe I have the wrong end of the stick here, but unless I've missed something Jackson didn't actually give him a description.  If we assume he does know what they look like, then fine, no problem.  If he hasn't, then you'd need some kind of plot device to make it 'work', and I was suggesting one in case you need it.

Oh yeah, and Morgan is actually human.

shadowterm

Ah, so you bring up my lack of knowing the NAMES of the people, not what they look like. (Or rather, he could know both but not be able to put them together.) If that's the case it shouldn't be a problem for him to ask "So hey, what are you assigned to do?"
/)//w//(\

Tapewolf

Quote from: shadowterm on July 27, 2008, 05:39:31 PM
Ah, so you bring up my lack of knowing the NAMES of the people, not what they look like. (Or rather, he could know both but not be able to put them together.) If that's the case it shouldn't be a problem for him to ask "So hey, what are you assigned to do?"
The way I saw it, he would know their names, but not what they look like, which would present him certain problems.  Unless everyone has name tags, of course, which is not unlikely.  Your solution would work too, of course.

shadowterm

I find awkward small talk to be the best solution at this point anyway. Better solutions?
/)//w//(\