09/21/2010 [DMFA #1149] - Good ol' Devin

Started by RandomMetaphysics, September 21, 2010, 12:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lego3400

Bernadette showing back up again does not surprise me. She was given a name after all. And early on we were told that being giving a name assured them they wouldn't be a minor one time character :D

That_wolf

Unfunny joke is unfunny. On that note *throws a reclining massage chair into the mix* MINE IS BETTAH!

On a serious note, this will DEFINITLY be scooby-esque. And hilarious(Unless Abel thinks seeing Devin again is depressing, then it'll be depressing. His last thoughts must be still ringing in Abel's ears.
Abel needs a hug...

Anri

Quote from: Lego3400 on September 21, 2010, 08:22:24 PM
Bernadette showing back up again does not surprise me. She was given a name after all. And early on we were told that being giving a name assured them they wouldn't be a minor one time character :D

This is why minions should be simply assigned a number to use during all time spent at the job site and in transit to or from. Should barracks be provided, then the number is all they shall ever be!

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Anri

Aha, I was trying to remember where I'd seen that. :D

Alondro

*Charline examines all the possibilities*  Undead Devin... meeting Abel... who may find out Kria is involved... and DP... with Dan...

This will be good!  *starts making a huge load of popcorn in her Whirly-Pop, stove-top popcorn maker*  Cuz microwaves just don't get it right!   :P

This will be good.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Rambon

How many people are hoping the that train becomes a wreck in the the next few comic strips?

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Rambon on September 23, 2010, 04:44:20 PM
How many people are hoping the that train becomes a wreck in the the next few comic strips?

Marty:"But what happens to the train, Doc?"

Doc: "It'll be a spectacular wreck, too bad nobody will be around to see it..."

I imagine the next few strips are gonna be confusing to say the least; Abel possibly meeting up with Devin again, Kria's plans for DP and Dan, and Lorenda (maybe) getting called out on her fib to her mom....Speaking thus, is it just me, or does Lorenda seem completely unconcerned about the fact Thursday is coming up fast?

'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Bjalf

Quote from: D'ymkarra on September 23, 2010, 10:00:28 PM
Speaking thus, is it just me, or does Lorenda seem completely unconcerned about the fact Thursday is coming up fast?

Isn't she under the impression that Wildy is going to fix things?