Foxfire on Facebook?

Started by Turnsky, September 08, 2010, 02:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would some like foxfire to have a facebook account?

Yay
5 (50%)
Nay
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: October 08, 2010, 02:14:34 AM

Turnsky

a friend of mine suggested this..

Thoughts?

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Inumo

Sure, why not. Twitter might be a better idea, though, if you want to use it just for the ability to notify people about updates.

Sicill

I honestly don't see what you could get out of it that would make it worth the effort.

Quote from: Inumo on September 08, 2010, 08:52:35 AM
Sure, why not. Twitter might be a better idea, though, if you want to use it just for the ability to notify people about updates.
There is an RSS feed on ariannia.com that should still be working. You can check towards the bottom of the site for it.

Inumo

Quote from: Sicill on September 08, 2010, 11:32:59 AM
Quote from: Inumo on September 08, 2010, 08:52:35 AM
There is an RSS feed on ariannia.com that should still be working. You can check towards the bottom of the site for it.

I wasn't thinking in that sense.. More like what QuetzaDrake does with their Twitter.

ShadesFox

Mmm... over all I think it would be a good idea.  Though I also feel that there needs to be an update groove to make it really catch on.
The All Purpose Fox

Turnsky

Quote from: ShadesFox on September 08, 2010, 07:29:54 PM
Mmm... over all I think it would be a good idea.  Though I also feel that there needs to be an update groove to make it really catch on.

true, i might stick a pin in it for later until i regain my groove.

Chakat Blackspots

I like the idea of FoxFire on facebook.  Seems the vote is 50/50 now.

Mao

I don't see the point of it, honestly.  Twitter for your updates/status should be plenty for now.  Maybe if you had a consistent update schedule and a larger fanbase I would say to go with the facebook page but at this point?  Nah.

Turnsky

sensibility won over:

i can has twitter nao.

Chakat Blackspots

And now I follow you on Twitter.

fur fighter

i just finished reading from start to now and i think it would be a good idea for a face book page for this comic it could even help improve the fan base plus some people don't have or want a twit-er account and wont make one just to keep updated on when there are updates