Arcblade

Quote from: Ted Schiller on August 27, 2010, 09:56:00 AM
Hey Abel.
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE JEWISH.   :menorah

::Pops Kosher Champagne::

With regards,
Ted

Mazel Tov! 

At this point, I'd recommend Abel taking at least three steps back.  People that flail with knives are dangerous.  Even to Creatures.  Also, Jyrras just would have to cut that particular piece of clothing.  Commence awkward situation!

That_wolf

Hey Abel.

With regards,
Ted

....How.....?
Abel needs a hug...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: That_wolf on August 27, 2010, 04:32:02 PM
Hey Abel.

With regards,
Ted

....How.....?

... Do you really have to ask? Really really? If so... try PM. It's not suitable for here.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Unsilenced

Hey Abel.

With regards,
Ted

....How.....?

Seriously?

Oh that's good.
Post of the Dead:
"When there is no more room in hell, this thread will walk the earth"

That_wolf

...I read that in the most trollish voice ever. But seriously.
Abel needs a hug...

lilpuppy23

I still never figured out why the comic keeps taking this route...

Oh wait, now I remember...

:B

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Inumo on August 27, 2010, 08:41:39 AM
Wings are the strongest part of a 'cubi. When in doubt, armor plate! I doubt that portion was wing, though, considering the fact that it actually cut rather than just sorta bouncing off.

Speaking of doubt, I don't think Abel was expecting to find a crazed, knife wielding Jyrras...And armor plating in that area, while now obviously useful, would have just ruined it for the rest of us  :mowwink
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Grey Wolf

Quote from: Bjalf on August 27, 2010, 07:19:49 AM
It's the cutting edge of mad genius   :B

Abel shapeshifted that skirt. Shouldn't it bleed? And shouldn't Abel then faint? And then fall on the floor in front of Jyrras wearing only a mini-skirt with a large slash in it ... yeah, I'll just ... yeah.

Come now, Abel! Didn't your mother ever tell you to wear nice underwear in case you got into an accident?
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

Unsilenced

Quote from: Grey Wolf on August 27, 2010, 07:44:43 PM
Quote from: Bjalf on August 27, 2010, 07:19:49 AM
It's the cutting edge of mad genius   :B

Abel shapeshifted that skirt. Shouldn't it bleed? And shouldn't Abel then faint? And then fall on the floor in front of Jyrras wearing only a mini-skirt with a large slash in it ... yeah, I'll just ... yeah.

Come now, Abel! Didn't your mother ever tell you to wear nice underwear in case you got into an accident?

Wouldn't one want to *not* want to be wearing their good undewear when an accident occurs? I mean, no underwear at all would be bad, and diapers would be the best, but why would *good* underwear at all be an improvement?
Post of the Dead:
"When there is no more room in hell, this thread will walk the earth"

ishidan

Quote from: Bjalf on August 27, 2010, 11:28:25 AM
Quote from: ishidan on August 27, 2010, 11:11:49 AM
"And then fall on the floor in front of Jyrras and, having passed out, lose concentration on holding the shapeshift"...
I wonder if Jyrras handles temptation better than stress?   ^_^
Never mind that, mind the paparazzi.  
Having just heard the Cubi she just met scream "OH SWEET GODS NO!", Chicki throws caution to the winds and performs her own breaking and entering.  
Abel passes out and sprawls.  Jyrras tosses the knife away and rushes to his aid.
Chicki walks in on a shot that features a tousle-haired, disheveled, agitated Jyrras, attempting to revive a nude incubi.
You thought Jy-squeak was the stuff of legends BEFORE, but to be the one standing after an "encounter" with a Cubi...
(especially if the general public doesn't know there's Cubi for every emotion.  Classically, well, all Cubi are Nact'larn, to put it in our language.)

That_wolf

...That sounds...plausable. And awsome.

Edit: How much of Abels... loincloth DID Jyrras cut? We don't see how much.
Abel needs a hug...

earthsage

how much insanity can we take? well, we are already insane (least i am) so.. i guess that a passed out incubi from unmentionable damage wouldnt be too bad.  :zombiekun2

Prroul

I sense a disturbance in the force, as though thousands of rabid fangirls held their breath, hoping for a glimpse of the divine in the final panel, only to have those hopes quashed...

I am reminded of a certain bawdy song concerning the Jewish rite which was referenced earlier... but that is most definitely not suitable for all audiences...

ishidan

Quote from: Unsilenced on August 27, 2010, 10:11:07 PM
Wouldn't one want to *not* want to be wearing their good undewear when an accident occurs? I mean, no underwear at all would be bad, and diapers would be the best, but why would *good* underwear at all be an improvement?
I think many comedians have hit on this one.
Mom Logic at its best.  After all, it doesn't take much to figure out that chances are your clean underwear won't still be clean after surviving a near-death experience, and any experienced emergency room doctor will have seen a lot worse.  Hey, if you arrive in an ambulance and your underwear and your skin are still distinguishable...
On the other hand, it's hard to say "wear clean underwear because it's embarrassing when you walk around reeking because you choose to wear rancid Underoos."

Bjalf

Quote from: Arcblade on August 27, 2010, 04:19:29 PM
At this point, I'd recommend Abel taking at least three steps back.
The problem is that Abel is literally up against the wall at this point.

Quote from: ishidan on August 27, 2010, 10:12:20 PM
Chicki walks in on a shot that features a tousle-haired, disheveled, agitated Jyrras, attempting to revive a nude incubi.
You thought Jy-squeak was the stuff of legends BEFORE, but to be the one standing after an "encounter" with a Cubi...
Not only that, but the "victim" is totally trying to seduce the seducer.

Turnsky

I'd imagine that this is a subconscious effort on Ambaargh's part to make her characters less manly..  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

ishidan

...and embarrassing comedy may yet happen, come to think of it.  If Abel is bleeding but just doesn't realize it yet, he will soon.   You know, when he feels himself bleeding onto his hands.
Abel raises hands, sees blood on his hands, panics.  Start entertainment.
Double it when Jyrras runs for the medical kit, and Chicki comes around just in time to see Jyrras trying to help as Abel goes into a catatonic conniption: rule one of puncture wound first aid being "with sterile gauze, APPLY PRESSURE".  More so as Jyrras fumbles around attempting to find the puncture, not suspecting that the "skirt" is what's bleeding.

ishidan

Quote from: Bjalf on August 28, 2010, 01:11:06 AM
Quote from: ishidan on August 27, 2010, 10:12:20 PM
Not only that, but the "victim" is totally trying to seduce the seducer.
Seduce, or just grabbing him shouting "Oh no, get up get up get up...

Bjalf

Quote from: Turnsky on August 28, 2010, 01:18:38 AM
I'd imagine that this is a subconscious effort on Ambaargh's part to make her characters less manly..  :U
But, but, how is that even possible?   :B

Quote from: ishidan on August 28, 2010, 01:26:07 AM
Seduce, or just grabbing him shouting "Oh no, get up get up get up...
Grab him where?   :U

Amber Williams

Any Cubi worth their salt is not going to make their shapeshifted outfit out of something painful like their nervous system.  If you want to go into a total technical, the reason Abel wears thigh-high boots and a tiny skirt isn't necessarily one of fashion so much practicality.  The legs themselves can just have a "tight leather" exterier (remove the fur, harden the skin, change the texture, shazam) which means all the fur that would be there can be used as a means of forming the rest.   And Abel isn't dumb enough to leave the skirt part (which would be the most susceptible to tears and rips) made of something that would ouch later.  So no, Jyrras didn't end up causing any injuries. If he managed to carve a piece out of the skirt, it would probably transform back into a patch of hair.  But since its still attached, no issue.

rhyfe2002

I'm just amazed that Jyrras somehow managed to cut through Abel's loincloth without damaging any vital organs in the process.

Also, if he keeps that haircut any longer, I'm turning in my Jyrras fanclub membership card. *heartbroken*

SoWhatIfImFurry

Oh dear, It seems as if Jyrras has finally lost it.
Or at the very least, close to losing it...

ishidan

Quote from: SoWhatIfImFurry on August 28, 2010, 01:58:14 AM
Oh dear, It seems as if Jyrras has finally lost it.
Or at the very least, close to losing it...
Not as close as Abel just did.

Turnsky

Quote from: rhyfe2002 on August 28, 2010, 01:51:55 AM
I'm just amazed that Jyrras somehow managed to cut through Abel's loincloth without damaging any vital organs in the process.

Also, if he keeps that haircut any longer, I'm turning in my Jyrras fanclub membership card. *heartbroken*

next we shall see the joys of magical hairdressing that would give Jy a haircut that'll melt your heart with the bishounen.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

That_wolf

Quote from: Amber Williams on August 28, 2010, 01:36:52 AM
But since its still attached, no issue.

A)This IS an issue, and B) We can fix this, easily.
Abel needs a hug...

Foxxy

Since when AREN'T Penguins evil?

Anri

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 27, 2010, 04:44:21 PM
Hey Abel.

With regards,
Ted

....How.....?

... Do you really have to ask? Really really? If so... try PM. It's not suitable for here.

So then I told the Mohel, keep the tip!

Inumo

Foxxy

I have a feeling that if Abel read this thread he'd sucker punch someone  >:3  :P
Since when AREN'T Penguins evil?

Kuari

I more have to ask if Jy fricken laser sharpens his knives and uses a diamond edge, because WOW, that sliced with almost no effort.