Just a geuss

Started by thefoxwithout, July 10, 2010, 08:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefoxwithout

I've been rereading the sereis alot lately, and a thought came across my mind. We recently found out abel's father is already dead in the main story. I don't knoe if anyone else has thought this yet, but I'm thinking that the one that got to him finally was Dan's father. I do not have a lot of hard evidence to go with this at the moment, mostly just connecting unnumbered dots, but I remeber Ink teasing abel back in the emotion affinty tests that the reason for Abel intrest in Dan was due to his father, Dans father was an adveturer , married to Destania, former love of Abel's father turned hated enemy, Destainia we know was planning to get revenge on Aniz, so I have drawn the conclusion that there is a good chance that the one that took out Aniz is Dan's father. Please tell me your opinions on the matter.

Drayco84

I really think you should re-read your post, then edit it and use the "Spell Check" button.
Yes, I'm aware that I'm sounding like a Grammer/Spelling stickler, but please re-read and edit your post so it's a bit more readable.

Tapewolf

Quote from: thefoxwithout on July 10, 2010, 08:27:01 PM
We recently found out Abel's father is already dead in the main story. I don't know if anyone else has thought this yet, but I'm thinking that the one that got to him finally was Dan's father.

I'm not sure we do know that.  All we know is that Abel can't kill him.  That may be because:

1. He's already dead
2. Abel is too busy babysitting Dan
3. Aniz is protected or otherwise outside of Abel's reach
4. Killing Aniz now has major political complications (e.g. ties with a powerful Clan / Fa'lina won't let him / dependants who will object and/or kill Abel to defend him)
5. Other

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Mao

I've been rereading the sereis alot lately, and a thought came across my mind. We recently found out abel's father is already dead in the main story. I don't knoe if anyone else has thought this yet, but I'm thinking that the one that got to him finally was Dan's father. I do not have a lot of hard evidence to go with this at the moment, mostly just connecting unnumbered dots, but I remeber Ink teasing abel back in the emotion affinty tests that the reason for Abel intrest in Dan was due to his father, Dans father was an adveturer , married to Destania, former love of Abel's father turned hated enemy, Destainia we know was planning to get revenge on Aniz, so I have drawn the conclusion that there is a good chance that the one that took out Aniz is Dan's father. Please tell me your opinions on the matter.

This has been mentioned a few times actually and, as Tapewolf has outlined, has been analyzed thoroughly.  If you want to try and add to the theories, that's a good and welcome idea, but before you do make sure it hasn't been covered before and do try and post with proper spelling and grammar.  It helps people take you and your ideas seriously. :)

Quote from: Drayco84 on July 10, 2010, 08:31:43 PM
I really think you should re-read your post, then edit it and use the "Spell Check" button.
Yes, I'm aware that I'm sounding like a Grammer/Spelling stickler, but please re-read and edit your post so it's a bit more readable.

Drayco, leave the moderation to the mods, k? ;-)

Arcblade

I've been rereading the series a lot lately... <snip> ...so I have drawn the conclusion that there is a good chance that the one that took out Aniz is Dan's father.

You're in fairly good company in that theory.  Have a link to DMFA's wiki, and the page for The Edward-Aniz Theory.  Enjoy!

Drayco84

Quote from: Mao Laoren on July 10, 2010, 09:46:19 PM
Oh, all right... But only because you've got more experience at it and your moderation was nicer than mine.

Quote from: Arcblade on July 10, 2010, 10:27:44 PM
You're in fairly good company in that theory.  Have a link to DMFA's wiki, and the page for The Edward-Aniz Theory.  Enjoy!
Along with the "Hizell is Pyroduck's father", "Fae are really time-traveling aliens", "WIldy really likes girls", "Amber is a mad genius of an author", and other such popular conspiracy theories...

Wait a tic, is that last one really a theory?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Drayco84 on July 11, 2010, 12:17:15 AM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on July 10, 2010, 09:46:19 PM
Oh, all right... But only because you've got more experience at it and your moderation was nicer than mine.

Not to mention the rules, and the fact that we've more authority, and, of course, we can ban you if you don't. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Arcblade

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 11, 2010, 04:35:22 AM
Not to mention the rules, and the fact that we've more authority, and, of course, we can ban you if you don't. ;-]

Technicalities!  Just technicalities.   :mowtongue