06/11/2010 [PF #119] - ...Oh my.

Started by Chairtastic, June 11, 2010, 03:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairtastic

Filler is always good.  I wonder if this constitutes a violation of Jakob's  'No Touchy' policy for Niall and Daryil?

Also, what was the crap question?  We must know!  :eager

Tapewolf

Quote from: Meany on June 11, 2010, 03:32:41 PM
Filler is always good.  I wonder if this constitutes a violation of Jakob's  'No Touchy' policy for Niall and Daryil?

Also, what was the crap question?  We must know!  :eager

I can't remember, this page was actually done around October last year, and we haven't really had occasion to use it since then :P

EDIT:

Also, Ren managed to send me the lineart for next week's filler so I won't have to use that biker picture :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sprocketsdance

"..won't have to use.." You sound as if it'd be a bad thing! Never fear the use of eyecandy!  :U   :boogie

Tapewolf

Quote from: wuffnpuff on June 13, 2010, 07:43:25 PM
"..won't have to use.." You sound as if it'd be a bad thing! Never fear the use of eyecandy!  :U   :boogie

I'm sure I'll use it eventually.  However, there's a particular piece I originally wanted to use on April Fool's day, but it wasn't ready then.  Now it is.

joshofspam

Yes let's go fly a kite.

I never would have guessed that underwear made such a great tail for a kite.

Know let's see him fold origami with them. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Raskahn

Quote from: Meany on June 11, 2010, 03:32:41 PMI wonder if this constitutes a violation of Jakob's  'No Touchy' policy for Niall and Daryil?

Naah, I mean it's not like he's touching Niall's underwear with him still in them  :3

Tapewolf

Okay, here's some more Daryil for your entertainment.  Ren managed to squeeze this in a couple of hours before he left for The Village.