05/23/2010 [Last Resort #180] She Learns FAST!

Started by joshofspam, May 23, 2010, 10:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Jigsaw smash puny sniper!!!

Jigsaw has obviously had enough.

So in this world if you kill someone and your really professional about it, you do it twice. That must make the one shot, one kill motto very hard in practice.

That must make her ahead in the game when compared with the assassin that shot her. :kruger
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Don't wanna be the one with the sniper rifle right now :B

Starcat5

Remember, folks. Always double-tap your target. It could mean the difference between life and death.  >:3 :mwaha >:3
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

joshofspam

Quote from: starcat5 on May 23, 2010, 06:58:54 PM
Remember, folks. Always double-tap your target. It could mean the difference between life and death.  >:3 :mwaha >:3

Or undead as the case may be. :zombiekun2 :zombiekun2

Keleth

Indeed!

You too can live by the rules of Zombieland!

When the undead plague spreads everywhere, don't get all stingy with your bullets. One extra bullet could of prevented this sniper from being a jigsaw happy meal.
Help! I'm gay!

Madd the Sane

One question I have: who put the hole in her neck? Somehow I doubt that was the bullet that "killed" her.
Also, someone has a lot of explaining to do, no matter who he is: hitting a non-hostile target has to be bad for PR, as well as getting an earful from his CO.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

joshofspam

Quote from: Madd the Sane on May 25, 2010, 12:36:02 AM
One question I have: who put the hole in her neck? Somehow I doubt that was the bullet that "killed" her.
Also, someone has a lot of explaining to do, no matter who he is: hitting a non-hostile target has to be bad for PR, as well as getting an earful from his CO.

The hole is still in her chest. It's just she's bringing her head in closer to look Melody in the eyes. As the head is brought forward at that angle the neck disappears under the head making the head appear closer to the bullet hole.

As for the sniper. Well... Jigsaw was wearing a flashy custom as the kid posing as older Scout Arael got away from the scene. So the sniper might have thought the kid might have put on the costume to disguise herself

Also jigsaw probably stuck out in that costume. Like having a great big green target painted on her.

It ain't easy being green.

Stupid N00bie

Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.