Saints Row 2

Started by Darkmoon, May 09, 2010, 11:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

So I thought I was spending much too much time playing Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2. I figured, what the heck, I need to unplug from the game, maybe play something else for couple hours. I popped in Saints Row 2, which I just got... and then didn't come up for air for 9 hours.

Fun game, but damn if it isn't a time sink.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Darkmoon

Quote from: Basilisk on May 10, 2010, 12:07:28 AM
Darkmoon has XBL?

Indeed I do. I'm assuming you want my XBL name?

Keleth

Oh man, Darkmoon, I'd love to play that game with you and Bas on XBL, now that my internet is awesome again :c

. . unfortunately I might have to wait for a few days to replace my copy of saints row 2.

Someone had 'borrowed' it whiel I was on vacation, and then 'returned' it scratched to the point of the system won't reconize it.
Help! I'm gay!

Lisky

i still have my copy of SR2... DMoon, if you feel like playing, just PM me or whatever... GT is Basilisk2150

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Darkmoon

Dam and I share our account, as my usual user name doesn't work on XBL -- which, point of order, really pisses me off. I had to spell "Darkmoon Firelight" as "darkmoonfirelyte" to log in to Hotmail, as there was a 16 character limit back in the day. But, XBL has a 15 character limit, so I can't even spell it the way I'm used to. Bastards.

Anyway, our account is Damaris148. Feel free to add me. I'm usually on for an hour or two most days, playing L4D, SR2, and Halo 3.

Turnsky

granted i've the PC ver, Saints Row 2 is a ridiculous amount of fun, and seemingly better executed than some of the GTA installments (aside from VC, 'cuz... eighties).

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..