Regarding the Foxfire Chronicles

Started by Alphakiller, April 17, 2010, 04:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alphakiller

2 things; simplest first.

1) i'm new here, and after reading the comic I just had to join up and say how much I enjoyed it!

2) while I was reading through, I must say that the comic turned my head quite a few times... and turned it the other way just as often. when I got to the most recent comic, I was quite disappointed to see that it didn't have any "next comic" button (at which point I just ended up going to bed with a sad face), and I was even more disappointed to notice that the last update was in january.  Is this comic dead, or just at the stage in life where the author has lots of other worldly concerns that are pushing the comic out of immediate importance?

because I don't want to be one of those "UPDATE NAO!" zombies (:zombiekun2 funny because I just noticed that smilie after typing this), I think i'll stick with saying good luck to the author!

llearch n'n'daCorna

The latter. Turnsky has some RL issues that are making it hard for him to draw the comic.

He does try, but if you really want to help, he has a donation button on his site...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alphakiller

alas, I have no money to donate.

though I will pay attention and enjoy future updates!