03/19/10 [DMFA#1097] - Well, isn't someone chipper?

Started by DavidRokon, March 19, 2010, 12:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Naldru

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 21, 2010, 04:14:53 PM
How do you get broncos up into bunk beds? :mowhappy
Perhaps its a Denver Bronco

However, I suspect that the person asking the question is just horsing around.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

iceick

I was actually refering to a mythos dating ritual, where they spar to see if their date is worthy to go out with again. If not then their date won't survive the first night. But since Dan survived, Matilda will want to date him again.

Bjalf

Quote from: iceick on March 22, 2010, 02:34:41 AM
I was actually refering to a mythos dating ritual, where they spar to see if their date is worthy to go out with again. If not then their date won't survive the first night. But since Dan survived, Matilda will want to date him again.

I'm quite sure they were ... sparring ... all night.  :U

AmigaDragon

Quote from: iceick on March 21, 2010, 04:24:39 AM...bunkin' broncos all night (or at least getting bunked by the bronco :mowdizzy).

If Dan was bunked (bedded) by this "bronco", he may end up "getting lucky", which Amber has said nobody in the cast would get. :mowwink
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Psaakyrn

I'm sure all they had is a game of conventional, no ante scrabble...
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

iceick

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 22, 2010, 03:04:02 AM
Quote from: iceick on March 21, 2010, 04:24:39 AM...bunkin' broncos all night (or at least getting bunked by the bronco :mowdizzy).

If Dan was bunked (bedded) by this "bronco", he may end up "getting lucky", which Amber has said nobody in the cast would get. :mowwink
I was actually using that as a term saying that he was getting thrown around the room. The only "lucky" he got was lucky he survived the night.

Bjalf

Oh, people are "getting lucky" all the time, just not "on screen". How else did the various persons come to be? A furry stork?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Bjalf on March 22, 2010, 12:20:52 PM
Oh, people are "getting lucky" all the time, just not "on screen". How else did the various persons come to be? A furry stork?

Well, we weren't going to ruin your day by telling you, but now that you've guessed...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Bjalf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 22, 2010, 12:27:29 PM

Well, we weren't going to ruin your day by telling you, but now that you've guessed...

Dang!   :erk

Tapewolf

How else did the various persons come to be? A furry stork?

Why is this not in the Hybrid Genetics arc?!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 22, 2010, 02:35:48 PM
How else did the various persons come to be? A furry stork?

To avoid nasty emails from the perverts that are out there; they don't like to have their perverted thoughts ruined.  :P

AmigaDragon

Quote from: iceick on March 22, 2010, 11:56:10 AM

I was actually using that as a term saying that he was getting thrown around the room. The only "lucky" he got was lucky he survived the night.

In which  case it would be bucking, not bunking.

iceick

ok i addmit et i naver pasd ingles clasis

VAE

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

iceick

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: danman on March 23, 2010, 02:51:03 PM
watts de problem? Ingles is isi!

Six months ago I couldn't
even spell engineer
and now I am one ...

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Sunblink

Spoilers, Tapewolf. Spoilers.

Because it solves the conundrum of Edward Ti'Fiona's true identity and Dan's parentage.

The answer we've all been waiting for: Who cares if Dan could be Abel's half-brother? He was delivered by a bird.

AND THEN AT SOME POINT THIS HAPPENED.

...Wait, how'd we get here again?

joshofspam

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 23, 2010, 04:53:09 PM

Spoilers, Tapewolf. Spoilers.

Because it solves the conundrum of Edward Ti'Fiona's true identity and Dan's parentage.

The answer we've all been waiting for: Who cares if Dan could be Abel's half-brother? He was delivered by a bird.

And then at some point this happened.

...Wait, how'd we get here again?

?

Well if that's the case I always thought Amber's comic could use a Sloth in her comic. :P

My personal favorite Goonie by the way.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.