02/05/10 [DMFA #1085] - Somone needs adjust the freindly fire settings....

Started by Lego3400, February 05, 2010, 12:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lego3400

Yeah... I don't got much to say other then he saw through her much faster then I expected.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Lego3400 on February 05, 2010, 12:15:20 AM
Yeah... I don't got much to say other then he saw through her much faster then I expected.

Indeed!  :mowmeep Curious what his reaction will be when he finds out that Jyrras has a wee crush on him!  :mowwink Heehee!

Janus Whitefurr

He sees through her and she still treats it like it's a fun game. Meh.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Teroniss

Oh dear god, call emergency services, call the national guard, call SOMEONE! Wildy-san actually looks innocent in that last panel!    'A'  D:  'A'  D:

SquirrelWizard

As for the Comic comment, a couple of variants.

Friendly Fire isn't very Friendly.

or

There is nothing more accurate than Friendly Fire.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Teroniss on February 05, 2010, 12:26:48 AM
Oh dear god, call emergency services, call the national guard, call SOMEONE! Wildy-san actually looks innocent in that last panel!    'A'  D:  'A'  D:

*her penguin army answers the call and stand by awaiting orders* What do you want them to do?!

RandomMetaphysics

Wait a tic - did Abel read her mind, or just deduce it was because of Jyrras?

Teroniss

Quote from: Minishear on February 05, 2010, 12:37:12 AM
I'm curious as to just why it's a bad idea.

Because Wildy playing match maker means she's doing it as a primary for the lulz and secondary to help Jyrras.....

Shachza

I'm dismayed by Abel's reluctance to engage in wacky antics.  It's like he's actively refusing to break the fourth wall and expand his fan base!
            <-- #1 that is!

Drayco84

Seriously, if Wildy wants to fix Jyrras up with someone so badly, why doesn't she go out with him? She's so much of a tomboy that-AUGH! WILDY'S COMING AFTER ME! HELP! AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Howl

I'm gonna go ahead and say I really hope that this situation doesn't wind up played for comedy. But that's just me. I don't laugh a lot.

iceick

Quote from: Drayco84 on February 05, 2010, 01:16:11 AM
Seriously, if Wildy wants to fix Jyrras up with someone so badly, why doesn't she go out with him? She's so much of a tomboy that-AUGH! WILDY'S COMING AFTER ME! HELP! AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Serves you right for teasing my girlfrind. :mwaha

Dagardo

Wildy's face in the first panel seems a little on the DERP side, just a little.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: iceick on February 05, 2010, 02:12:27 AM

*watches with amusement as she eats a tub of popcorn*  >:3

Howl

Quote from: Dagardo on February 05, 2010, 03:26:58 AM
Wildy's face in the first panel seems a little on the DERP side, just a little.

More like a "Having immense fun with this" face.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on February 05, 2010, 12:30:40 AM
*her penguin army answers the call and stand by awaiting orders* What do you want them to do?!

This probably counts as RP'ing and shouldn't strictly be done here.  If you haven't already done so, make sure you read the rules.  Just saying - you probably don't want to annoy Amber at this time...

Quote from: RandomMetaphysics on February 05, 2010, 12:36:54 AM
I suspect he's shielding himself against the patrons.

(And the dialog in that last panel made me laugh out loud.)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

The "real" Wildy might take offense to that.   :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

iceick

Quote from: Turnsky on February 05, 2010, 04:09:24 AM

The "real" Wildy might take offense to that.   :U
I take it you haven't played Super Smash Bros with her. :P

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 05, 2010, 04:08:20 AM
Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on February 05, 2010, 12:30:40 AM

This probably counts as RP'ing and shouldn't strictly be done here.  If you haven't already done so, make sure you read the rules.  Just saying - you probably don't want to annoy Amber at this time...

My bad, I thought I understood them well enough, guess I better take notes, huh? This just means I'll have to watch my usual humor, antics and craziness then, that's no big!  :)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on February 05, 2010, 04:29:33 AM
My bad, I thought I understood them well enough, guess I better take notes, huh? This just means I'll have to watch my usual humor, antics and craziness then, that's no big!  :)

Well, if it gets out of hand someone will generally ask you to tone it down a little, like now (unless they're in a bad mood, which unfortunately may be the case with Amber at the moment).
If you've read them, that's good.  The main problem we have is people who simply skip the whole rule-reading bit and then act surprised when someone gets annoyed at them...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 05, 2010, 04:38:59 AM
Well, if it gets out of hand someone will generally ask you to tone it down a little, like now (unless they're in a bad mood, which unfortunately may be the case with Amber at the moment).
If you've read them, that's good.  The main problem we have is people who simply skip the whole rule-reading bit and then act surprised when someone gets annoyed at them...

Ah, I see......   :U

Bjalf

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on February 05, 2010, 12:22:48 AM
Curious what his reaction will be when he finds out that Jyrras has a wee crush on him!  :mowwink Heehee!

A wee crush? Jyrras is in love with golden showers?   :erk

MT Hazard

I wonder if Wildy San has ever considered the precarious situation she is in?  Pretty much all of her 'friends' could crush her at a moments notice if provoked and even ferret rage would be insufficient against an adventurers sword or the discipline mallet.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: MT Hazard on February 05, 2010, 06:12:06 AM
I wonder if Wildy San has ever considered the precarious situation she is in?  Pretty much all of her 'friends' could crush her at a moments notice if provoked and even ferret rage would be insufficient against an adventurers sword or the discipline mallet.

She has Plot Armour, unfortunately.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Scarydragon

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on February 05, 2010, 06:18:57 AM

The thing about Plot Armour is that its efficacy is dictated by the author. Should Amber choose to have a story arc wherein karma finally catches up to Wildy, I'm not sure a subterranean nuclear bunker could protect from the fallout. (That is unless Wildy has been volunteering and donating money to various organizations 'off camera', so to speak.)
A Scarydragon approaches!

[Attack]
>[Word Play]
     [Sarcasm]
     [Innuendo]
     [Backwards Logic]
     [Puns]
   >[Sarcasm]
  [Procrastinate]
  [Item]

Jasonrevall

Quote from: Scarydragon on February 05, 2010, 07:12:28 AM
Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on February 05, 2010, 06:18:57 AM

The thing about Plot Armour is that its efficacy is dictated by the author. Should Amber choose to have a story arc wherein karma finally catches up to Wildy, I'm not sure a subterranean nuclear bunker could protect from the fallout. (That is unless Wildy has been volunteering and donating money to various organizations 'off camera', so to speak.)

We don't know much about Wildy's combat arts. For all we know she may have some kind of magically enhanced punches or an enchanted contact lens that allows her to see weak points and hit them for massive damage.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Eon

D'ymkarra

Quote from: RandomMetaphysics on February 05, 2010, 12:36:54 AM

Hard to say for sure, but I doubt it...Between the use of 'gay' and 'single' in her line of questioning, it was the only logical conclusion...That, and if he had read her mind, Abel would have known he was the intended target of Jyrras' affections all along.

Letting the Rat out of the bag, as it were  :mowwink
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Scarydragon

Quote from: Jasonrevall on February 05, 2010, 07:42:47 AM
We don't know much about Wildy's combat arts. For all we know she may have some kind of magically enhanced punches or an enchanted contact lens that allows her to see weak points and hit them for massive damage.

Magical, weak-point-detecting punches might help if physical beings confront Wildy, but Karma is a fickle bitch, and no amount of kung fu and crotch shots will help when her tail falls off, or her house spontaneously explodes, or she finally pushes one of her friends too far and they snap on her, or (and it would be terrible if it happened) Biggs gets assassinated by dragons/mysterious enemies/would-be rulers of the Twink Territories.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Wildy really deserves anything bad to happen to her. I'm just theorizing that should she ever get any backlash it'd be one hell of a sting.

As for the comic itself, I can't help but envision Wildy dressed up like a brown, fuzzy Cupid, firing arrows at people as they run away in terror.  >:3
A Scarydragon approaches!

[Attack]
>[Word Play]
     [Sarcasm]
     [Innuendo]
     [Backwards Logic]
     [Puns]
   >[Sarcasm]
  [Procrastinate]
  [Item]