Wildy's preoccupation with humans

Started by Joe3210, January 31, 2010, 08:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe3210

How much does she know about people?  Is it just a passing phase, or something more deep?

I wonder if she's one of those Were.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Corgatha Taldorthar

Just to throw a bit of oil on the fire, we know that Biggs is on the "Creature Council", and if Wildy's his sister.......
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tezkat

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on January 31, 2010, 08:45:33 PM
Just to throw a bit of oil on the fire, we know that Biggs is on the "Creature Council", and if Wildy's his sister.......

We do? If you're referring to the council image, that's probably Hahwru, not Biggs...
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Corgatha Taldorthar

I was actually combining the council image with this one, where Kria's thoughts seem to imply that Biggs is either on the council, or at least in a position to issue instructions about her espionage mission, which is given by the council.

Although if you want to be sufficiently paranoid, we also know that Destania has been known to take Biggs's form on occasion.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lego3400

I've held a theory that she was secretly a were for some time now. I just don't mention if very often as I has little evidence to back it up other then what was mentioned above.

Nino

Quote from: Lego3400 on February 01, 2010, 01:16:19 AM
I've held a theory that she was secretly a were for some time now. I just don't mention if very often as I has little evidence to back it up other then what was mentioned above.

Same, actually. This makes sense to me also as to why Abel may not have been able to thought-read her in the latest comics.

edit: though with the whole biggs thing it does say "To this date there isn't even a Were on the Creature-Being council." in the demonology entry. If the creature council is the same as the creature-being council, which I just assumed but don't really know.

iceick

Quote from: Tezkat on January 31, 2010, 08:51:54 PM
Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on January 31, 2010, 08:45:33 PM

We do? If you're referring to the council image, that's probably Hahwru, not Biggs...

It could be either of them, after all they do have the same hair style. Of course, it does look more like a man than a woman in the darkened image.

A. Lurker

Biggs is the acting ruler of the Twink Territories, unless I'm misremembering something. And twinks don't worry about what other people may think the rules are pretty much by definition.

So that silhouette on the Council could actually well be Biggs, being there just because he can. >:]

Joe3210

Quote from: Kattuccino on February 01, 2010, 01:22:59 AM
Same, actually. This makes sense to me also as to why Abel may not have been able to thought-read her in the latest comics.

edit: though with the whole Biggs thing it does say "To this date there isn't even a Were on the Creature-Being council." in the demonology entry. If the creature council is the same as the creature-being council, which I just assumed but don't really know.
These are very interesting points.  Here's to hoping for an answer in the comic in a few years.

lawl

Interesting theory, though it would make Wildy's character appear in a different light. I mean, shouldn't you at least tell your friends something ground breaking as this? (Then again, in theory they could already know this. But, come on, that would be lame, wouldn't it? Alternatively, we know quite a bunch of characters are keeping important things hidden away from their friends here, so maybe it's not such an unusual thing to do...)

As for thought reading, remember that Weres are only immune to magic when they are in human form. And with all imagination, Wildy isn't that far yet :)

... which brings me to my latest theory: Wildy and Biggs are in fact Fae :U

iceick

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on February 02, 2010, 10:10:41 AM

... which brings me to my latest theory: Wildy and Biggs are in fact Fae :U
I doubt that, if anything Mab could have put up a mind shield around Wildy to prevent certain cubi from reading her mind and finding out her secrets. Either that or the cubi don't really care one way or the other.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on February 02, 2010, 10:10:41 AM
Interesting theory, though it would make Wildy's character appear in a different light. I mean, shouldn't you at least tell your friends something ground breaking as this? (Then again, in theory they could already know this. But, come on, that would be lame, wouldn't it? Alternatively, we know quite a bunch of characters are keeping important things hidden away from their friends here, so maybe it's not such an unusual thing to do...)

Pyroduck for example... He just told Alexsi, Dan just found out (or is now certain anyway), Abel recognized what he is, Mab likely knows and Aaryanna was suspicious for a few seconds until she was distracted. But how many of the rest know or suspect yet?

Jyrras has his secret underground lab and the secret of Deebs and cyber-sis. Some of which I think only Lorenda knows about (though Mab might too).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Chakat Blackspots

What sort of Were?  A were-human?

Edit
Just read 127.0.0.2's link to Weres

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: kusanagi-sama on February 03, 2010, 08:04:51 PM

What sort of Were?  A were-human?

Edit
Just read 127.0.0.2's link to Weres

A were-DUCK !!!  :D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Scow2

I think being a were would destroy part of her character... She's only a human on the internet. And probably takes a lot of flack for it.

As far as the Furrae world is concerned, humans are just a fantastic race, and most (Including Dan before he was corrected) considered it a bizzare sexual fetish as well... In Furrae, humans are to furries what furries are to Humans.

This forum of all places should know better.

The only reason Weres exist is to complete the Fantasy Kitchen Sink.

Anri

Regarding Abel and thought reading... I think he only does it when he wants to. It is something that can be controlled with shields, filters and the like after all.

Joe3210

Quote from: Scow2 on February 06, 2010, 10:40:19 AM
I think being a were would destroy part of her character... She's only a human on the internet. And probably takes a lot of flack for it.

As far as the Furrae world is concerned, humans are just a fantastic race, and most (Including Dan before he was corrected) considered it a bizzare sexual fetish as well... In Furrae, humans are to furries what furries are to Humans.

This, I agree with.

lawl

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Scow2 on February 06, 2010, 10:40:19 AM

This I didn't know.  And knowing is half the battle.