The Sunday Failcast - Be there..or don't.

Started by Mao, January 10, 2010, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Last week we got started on three games and I'd like to continue on with them so we can pass the time before the real fun starts and JAVGW is on.  This week I'm going to see about sharing out the game list with the viewers to see if there's any preferences as to what is played.  As fun as these games are, I understand they may be more fun for me than others. :P

The cast starts in about three hours and will likely run 3 to 4 hours.

The current game lineup for today is:

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness.
Star Wars:  Force Unleashed
Assassin's Creed II

With *maybe* some Little Big Planet to pass the time later.

The show will be held at My Channel.  (clicky da' linky)

Hope to see you there!

Lucheek

Sorry I can't seem to get back on guys. I'm being told the "website is too busy."

bradypodidae

maybe a complete reboot?

I asked the chat, no ideas
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Mao

Sorry Lucheek, I've never seen or heard of that happening before. :/  I'll look around though.  I do know it messed up on me earlier while trying to make clips though.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bradypodidae

I wonder if there is an "I hate JTV" Facebook page...

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Mao

If there is, I'm sure it would be popular. :/  On another note... so much broadcasting.. in one night... @.@

Arcblade

By the way, Mao:  Thanks for doing damage control and saving us all from boredom this evening.  We appreciate it very much!   :mowsmile

Mao

Eh, Pity that all I could come up with was a JRPG which I know tends to bored the crap out of most folks.  Although  it's been long enough that I forget the vast amount of the plot that I did see, so if nothing else it's fun for me. :P

Lucheek

You were a trooper, Mow.

Aaand sorry for randomly disappearing last night. Our intire internet decided to crash at that point. Just wasn't a very good day for technology here.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Indeed. Let me add my thanks for the work, there, Mao. I realise I wasn't there for much of it, but still...

Mao

Eh, it's less so work, and more so that I didn't get any of my chores done.  :/ 

bradypodidae

Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 11, 2010, 07:43:41 AM
Eh, it's less so work, and more so that I didn't get any of my chores done.  :/ 

..were there frozen lady's undergarments strewn about the apartment complex this morning?   :mwaha

I think the JRPG was a good choice considering the MST3K antics going on about the cast and chat. I would be willing to sit through more if the opportunity arose again...

Let me add my "thanks" and "good show" to the others.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Mao

*If* things go wrong again next week I do have a supplementary line up ready that will consist of Mirrors Edge, Persona 4 and Maybe the Megaman X collection.  But I'll try and get that updated list going so that folks have a choice or two.  As I don't want this to be stuff that's only fun for me.

llearch n'n'daCorna

OOo! Do I get to make more snarky comments?

Can I bring popcorn and candy? Or at least peanuts?

Mao

Yes.  Yes.. and yes.  Especially the peanuts.  I might bring some cashews.  Might bring some more Doritos too.