30/12/2009 FFC #57 better than coffee.

Started by Turnsky, December 30, 2009, 03:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Turnsky

i'll park this here as well, incase folks don't notice it first off the bat.. the summary's in the site blog, i'm looking forward to seeing just how much of Ariannia i can give to you folks to go over with your eager little eyeballs.  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Turnsky on December 31, 2009, 09:34:56 PM
verily, the difference is infact, lighting. the greenish blue of an Ariannian night vs the yellowy hues of the morning. Luke's base hair color has remained unchanged.

Luke's hair looks like this under normal, white light:

Hmmm, so a blue that is very close to being completely black.

Tammo_Korsai

I too wonder what Mary's reaction would be to this interesting little situation....

I also happened to tune into this strip whilst listening to 'Can I play with madness?' by Iron Maiden, kinda fitting I'd say. :D

Edit: Goodness me my avatar is outdated! *fixes* Ah, thats better.

Sicill

Just out of curiosity, how long are you planning to have the Arc War go on for?

Turnsky

Quote from: Sicill on January 03, 2010, 10:15:45 PM
Just out of curiosity, how long are you planning to have the Arc War go on for?

i neglected to mention that, i'll make a note in the post, but until the end of the month, then i'll run the arc itself the following month.

Chakat Blackspots

Hmmm, I might donate a small amount to the arc, Thursday though.

Turnsky

Quote from: kusanagi-sama on January 05, 2010, 08:27:40 PM

well, i laid out a clarification of what's going on with all of this, 'cuz looking back it looked kinda muddled to me.  :U

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Turnsky on January 06, 2010, 04:00:14 AM
Quote from: kusanagi-sama on January 05, 2010, 08:27:40 PM

well, i laid out a clarification of what's going on with all of this, 'cuz looking back it looked kinda muddled to me.  :U

I donated $10 to Short History of Ariannia, that makes it two pages owed?

ChaosMageX

What I don't understand is how exactly you specify which category you're donating to.  When I click the paypal link, there isn't exactly a blank space for "extra notes" or something like that.

Icon by Sunblink

Turnsky

Quote from: ChaosMageX on January 09, 2010, 01:49:47 AM
What I don't understand is how exactly you specify which category you're donating to.  When I click the paypal link, there isn't exactly a blank space for "extra notes" or something like that.

there should be a 'message' thingy or somesuch, or you could tell me via PM or whatnot. :)

and to answer Kusanagi's question, yeah.  :U

AmigaDragon

Meanwhile, back at the original topic:
Quote from: Tammo_Korsai on January 03, 2010, 06:40:41 PM
I too wonder what Mary's reaction would be to this interesting little situation....

The awkwardness of Ephrael with Luke aside, Mary (and the rest of the gang) hasn't seen Luke with wings and hair yet (since the last time they were still human). Will that shock offset whatever awkward situation she might find him in?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Mao

Ummm, no, I'm pretty sure they saw each other during the escape and captivity where they were most definitely not human.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 09, 2010, 08:08:48 AM
Ummm, no, I'm pretty sure they saw each other during the escape and captivity where they were most definitely not human.

Not human, yes. Wings and hair? Not so much.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

I took his statement of hair to mean fur, which is added to the fact that he said "(since the last time they were still human)".. and as a human he did have hair.

AmigaDragon

For Luke and the other guys, the initial change involved losing hair (differentiated from fur on the rest of his body. The girls still had differentiated hair on their heads. None of them however have seen his wings yet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: AmigaDragon on January 10, 2010, 03:01:48 PM
For Luke and the other guys, the initial change involved losing hair (differentiated from fur on the rest of his body. The girls still had differentiated hair on their heads. None of them however have seen his wings yet.

_Either_ pair thereof.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears