Hi everybody

Started by wolf-hunter90, October 03, 2009, 07:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf-hunter90

i just like to say hello

llearch n'n'daCorna

Good good.

Hello!

Try not to annoy anyone, and read the rules - they're there for a reason. Some of the reasons are even obvious. Oh, and have fun! And watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for the box. They're probably up to something, and should not be trusted.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Succubus_1982

NOOB! I mean....... hello! Welcome to the forums, please leave your sanity at the door, beware of the Box and if Basilisk says 'You won't feel a thing' HE'S LYING! (Lol j/k Bas)
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

Lysander

Hey, wolf. I love dragons too :)  And so I welcome thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Sprocketsdance

:tighthug Welcome Wolf! ^_^ And yes.. please beware of the box... >.> he's worse than a shape-shifter.. he's a box!!! :o

Brownie

HELLO!

Welcome, and dragons ARE awesome.
You have instantly become my favourite.
Have fun! I have.

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Greetings, and welcome to this place - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Beware of the door and leave your sanity at the the box... no, wait, other way around.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug* Careful not to confuse this with any other mugs around here...

Enjoy!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

JackTheCubiWolf

FRESH MEAT!! ... I mean, Welcome. You've been given all the usual warnings already, except to beware my army of killer tomatoes.
I'm back, and tired.

insidexml

Quote from: JackTheCubiWolf on October 04, 2009, 03:36:07 PM
You've been given all the usual warnings already, except to beware my army of killer tomatoes.

Which isn't necessarily a warning. More like a notice of something annoying.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

silentassassin

Welcome to the forum of the insane! Just kidding *only a tad tho*  >:3

JackTheCubiWolf

I just reread this guy's name... I better hide.
I'm back, and tired.

Succubus_1982

Quote from: JackTheCubiWolf on October 08, 2009, 05:49:35 PM
I just reread this guy's name... I better hide.

You and Lysander and Tape-Wolf amongst others  :P
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

Tapewolf

Quote from: Succubus_1982 on October 08, 2009, 08:35:05 PM
You and Lysander and Tape-Wolf amongst others  :P

I was wondering how frosty a reception he was going to get with a name like that, yes.   >:3
Of course it might mean "wolf who hunts" rather than "I go around murdering wolves", so I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt...

EDIT:

See also:
http://www.housepetscomic.com/2009/10/05/sweet-christmas-its-a-wolf-get-in-the-car/

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

techmaster-glitch

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on October 10, 2009, 01:52:26 PM
...whatever that comic is, it absolutely refuses to load properly...

I suspect the issue is either transient or a routing problem with your ISP.
Housepets ranks #13 in the Belfry comic list (FWIW, DMFA is #1 and mine is #218)... I doubt it would have made it that high if there was a general problem accessing it.

The last panel of that page has the line "Hey, stupid!  Get in the car before somebody shoots you!"

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 10, 2009, 07:34:56 PM
I suspect the issue is either transient or a routing problem with your ISP.
Housepets ranks #13 in the Belfry comic list (FWIW, DMFA is #1 and mine is #218)... I doubt it would have made it that high if there was a general problem accessing it.

The last panel of that page has the line "Hey, stupid!  Get in the car before somebody shoots you!"
Actually, the problem is almost identical to a similar problem I sometimes have with looking at raw images from photobucket or imageshack that people often use in the art board: there, images load up in a slightly shrunk form, and I click on them to expand. Sometimes, they get mixed up, horizontal strips of the image are randomly rearranged vertically. Somehow, that's the same problem as that comic, except the comic image loads that way right off, instead of needing any expanding to screw it up.

llearch n'n'daCorna

That sounds like it's entirely at your end; either your machine/browser is playing up, or your ISP is messing with things.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 10, 2009, 08:39:41 PM
That sounds like it's entirely at your end; either your machine/browser is playing up, or your ISP is messing with things.
Huh...I figured someone would call it as an IE or Windows problem :.

insidexml

Well, I use IE, and I've never had an issue regarding that site. :U
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

JackTheCubiWolf

I'm using a wii and it works perfectly for me.
I'm back, and tired.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on October 10, 2009, 08:42:05 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 10, 2009, 08:39:41 PM
Huh...I figured someone would call it as an IE or Windows problem :.

Why would we do that? It's not like you've said you're using IE or windows. Up till now, anyway.