Count As High As You Can...Before "The Man" Stops You.

Started by VSMIT, October 01, 2009, 03:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inumo

13 beliefs that JtCW is a bit obsessive over the Arena.

JackTheCubiWolf

Ok, tomarrow I will post in 14 other topics. (or at least in relevant topics).
I'm back, and tired.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

JackTheCubiWolf

I'm back, and tired.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Inumo

e_voyager

Blackwolf359

I'm terrible at being witty with numbers. So I shall just count.

If someone pushes you into the abyss...Jump and grab them so they can race you to the bottom :P

POODLE! That is all.

e_voyager

aww. it's easy and i fail at it often as well. try something like seven leaven count your way to heaven 

Inumo

C'mon, mate, don't be a downer like that, y'just eight a tenderloin!

LionHeart

Nine lives.

(It's a feline thing)
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Blackwolf359

If someone pushes you into the abyss...Jump and grab them so they can race you to the bottom :P

POODLE! That is all.

e_voyager

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

e_voyager

Sienna Maiu - M T

Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm pretty sure that counts as Necromancy, Sienna-Maiu. Do try to pay attention to the dates, please.

... and yes, I'm aware this is the second time you've been warned.

Sienna Maiu - M T

huh.
I guess I figured that since there was no giant red text on the reply screen that I was good.

Sorry.
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

llearch n'n'daCorna

If you use the Quick Reply field, the warning never shows up. This is, in my opinion, a bug, but there's not much way we can resolve that.

Having said that, it's not like the default ordering is that far out of order. And, that's probably enough conversation, so I'll just lock the thread and leave it at that.