And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocketsdance

Cute but she's filled to the brim...

bradypodidae

Cute, but her Power of the Huggle is needed in the "Three Words" game.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Succubus_1982

Cute, but I'm going to get him back for that  >:O
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

e_voyager

cuter but i can't see her floating around second life like that
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Cute, but it's kinda hard to see what he/she actually looks like with all that bright, flashy light :B

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but needs Power Word: Hug applied.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

Cute, but already has a mate, and offspring (tell little box-top i said hi :P)

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Janus Whitefurr

Cute, but I'm sure those little horns are stained with the blood of those that he has slain (~believe me, he will go insane~)
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

e_voyager

cute but makes me feel that it's time for a change
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Succubus_1982

e_voyager

cute but hasn't seen a real change in me yet. opps she did see me as a dragon once

Lisky

Cute, but way too skinny... looks like a friggin' twig... seriously, how does his torso have room for organs, let alone support his head and arms?... and the big, flowing, cape?  :erk

e_voyager

cute but doesn't realize that in my forte.Exe form i don't bow to his physical laws. i am power incarnate who need organs when you're a program made matter! 

Lisky

Cute, but i hope he's not a Mac based life-form... otherwise he'll be incompatible with EVERYTHING  :giggle

bradypodidae

Cute, but if he's PC based, he's doomed to eternal crashes.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lisky

Cute, but i'm carbon based, thank you very much :3

silentassassin

Cute, but I just think we should be friends

Janus Whitefurr

Cute, but apparently related to Altair and moods of stabbiness. D:

Succubus_1982

Cute, but I wouldn't want to get between them and their 'fun'  :3

Janus Whitefurr

Cute, but now one of me is eyeing you while the other checks the play guide for how to deal with bad people :3

e_voyager

Cute, but seems to be besides himself and liking it.

Succubus_1982

Cute but I seem to be replying to a lot of his posts today, mind you better that than Silent's

e_voyager

Lisky

cute, but those needle-like horns are rather imposing

Succubus_1982

Cute but may or may not have Horn-envy

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but definitely suffers from horn-envy.

Janus Whitefurr

Cute, but that avatar I saw in passing makes him look like an Illuminati member. CONSPIRACY.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but he never saw that avatar, because there is no such avatar. Honest.

e_voyager