And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netrogo

Once upon a time I actually posted here.

techmaster-glitch

Cute, but doesn't appreciate metal.

And has returned :3

Netrogo

e_voyager

cute but may not be computable with my OS
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Cute, but i don't know what OS i run... and i don't think i can deal with something that high maintenance

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Netrogo

Cute, but can't make a commitment that might require effort

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but once you start down that past.... well.. heck you know how it goes..

:mwaha

e_voyager

Cute, but i may have to get her a pair or robot pants made so that i may keep my own
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

cute, but why not let the lady be impressed with your manliness when she finally does steal your pants?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

cute, but doesn't realize running form people pantsing me is why i as uncle chuck to make me this robotizer belt and it's backups. (people aren't normally attracted to robot looking people you know. )

shadowterm

Cute, but needs to let me be the judge of that. (nice StH AM/StH comics reference.)
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Cute, but is he a good judge of talent, skill, and ability?

Nikki

Cute, but too new for me to nom :>

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Netrogo

Cute, but seems a bit addicted to nomming.

Lisky

Cute, but some people like it when their partner uses teeth :B

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but that can be a bit dangerous...  :giggle

Lisky

Cute, but some people happen to like teeth and danger, thank you very much.  >:3 (though teeth and a certain piece of male anatomy should never go together)

Netrogo

Cute, but clearly hasn't taken a far enough walk on the wild side.

shadowterm

Cute, but I walked to too far, and now I have blisters on my feet.
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but you should've been better prepared :)

Netrogo

Cute, bu-OOOOH SHINEY *runs away*

shadowterm

Cute, but MY SHINY! read the preceding in a death metal voice.
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Cute, but lacks the dreadlocks to go with the death metal voice

e_voyager

Cute, but not all death metal voices require dreadlocks.

shadowterm

Cute, but dreadlocks are for Rastafarians.
/)//w//(\

Angel

Cute, but he looks like a hexagonal Pac-Man. Wokka wokka wokka wokka wokka~
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Cute, but how well does she ~wokka wokka wokka wokka wokka~  :P

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but there will be no ~wokka wokka wokka wokka wokka~ for you! XD

e_voyager

Cute, but has brought up old nightmares

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but Basil has to eat somehow :)