And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Cute, but i'm not into pseudo-necrophilia

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Brunhidden

cute, but needs to be more open minded
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but sometimes.. certain things.. just... should not be done...  :mowhappy

Lisky

Cute, but i think she needs a hug  :hug

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but that's my job!  :hug There ya go E!  :boogie  (oh, and thanks Basil! =D)

Zedd

Cute but what about Waddle gators?

Brunhidden

Cute, but gets more then enough action as it is already
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Lisky

cute, but whats wrong with getting more than enough action?  :P

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but you have to sleep SOMETIME!  :giggle

e_voyager

cute but do either of us?
Quote from:  E the eternal voyagereven the eternal must sleep and so must i
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

Lisky

cute... and says yes... i wonder what else she'll agree too  :boogie ... :P

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but you're a horrible, horrible person....... but horribly funny so I'll let it pass  :giggle (Gah, I hope Chance doesn't die! >_< heh, sorry, just gotta vent ^_^; darn RP)

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cute, but speaking of Rps, should know better than to take on a full grown Demon twice her size with a little knife.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

e_voyager

cute but has no circuits within his armored shell

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cute, but requires circuits within an armored shell to move around.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

e_voyager

cute but how well does he really know me?

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but enough about circuits. Everyone knows the groin area is sensative.. demon or not.. and if she can land the shot then maybe it'll turn out ok =) (or she'll just get in the way and tick everyone off)

Lisky

cute, but slashing a man in the junk just isn't kosher...

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but I figured me being the only female I had at least somewhat of an excuse for it  :P

edit: (oh and it isn't a small knife I'll have you know.. it's a broad dagger that is 2 feet in length! Size isn't everything you know...  :giggle I'm sorry.. I so went there.. >_< )

Lisky

Cute, but don't forget, Garis is a shape shifter.  he can take mass from his wings, and make other parts bigger  :mwaha

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but you're a horrible, horrible person... again.. and this time I will not let it pass! (yes, I know.. scary.. >_> ) Garis just better watch out what he does with his... enlarged parts  :P   :giggle

Lisky

cute, but it took her a while to realize that i'm a horrible person... it's been pretty common knowledge for quite some time  :P

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but I always try to give the benefit of the doubt.. or at least second chances... or something! It's all very entertaining though so keep on keepin' on!  :boogie  XD

e_voyager

cute but what are they talking about?

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but I'm sorry to have gone off on that tangent. It's an RP that the three of us are in... my character just got in and is already screwing things up XD God help them all.

e_voyager

cute but now i fell like i should join the city... should i?

Lisky

Cute, but i don't think she's in The City... Corgy, Wuffnpuff and myself are all in Shattered Innocence...

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but don't make me shatter his innocence too..