Brunhidden

Cute, but facial tattoos are a bit freaky
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Lisky

Cute, but says the man openly looking for a firearm

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

cute but doesn't seem to realize that some fire arms are literal.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but doesn't seem to realize that some robot pants are literal  :3

e_voyager

cute but not all robot pants are part of the robot.  ask this guy he'll tell you
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but waaaay too many muscles  :P

Lisky

cute, but apparently like twig like men... need to loose some muscle mass it would seem D:

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

cute but i think he worry's too much about his physique.

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but sometimes a little look-see isn't all that bad.. as long as dread does not become involved. Health is best! ^_^ (and yea... I guess I do like the twigs.. Lelouch Vi Britiania being a perfect example...  >:3 )

Mao

Cute, but I want a bit of a look-see first.  Where was that classified info again?

Draken

Cute, but that info was sent to the land we must never go to.  You know the one.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Mao

Cute, but why do people like him always try and turn this into a conversation, rather than a comment about the last poster and why they may not be their type?  It's not as fun and I want to be able to have fun with the people who's backsides I've been checking out. :(

Cogidubnus

Cute, but kicks helicopters.

Lisky

Cogidubnus

Cute, but just like Mao was saying, that had nothing to do with the attributes of the poster above, but rather trying to make the thread a conversation.

Also, you dress like a pirate - which is to say, garishly, and smelling of rum.

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but sunglasses are just so overdone. (Gal.. that's just so mean! They do look really cool! >_< not the purpose of this thread.. but who cares! sunshine and bubbles for all! >_<)

e_voyager

cute but may be more dangerous then she seems

Lisky

Cute, but i'd do it all again in a heart beat... so catch me if you can  :P

Sprocketsdance

Angel

Cute, but...aw c'mon. It's one of the few times I can appreciatethat overused line. (huggle)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do  :boogie (huggle ^^)

e_voyager

cute but has we given up the ghost?

Lisky

Cute, but might be trying to build a robot army to replace us 'Meat-bags'

e_voyager

cute but as long as meat bags are fun to yell at they has a place in the world.

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but nothing will save the robots once we learn how to defeat their pants!

Ren Gaulen

Cute, but what is that with her and robot pants? :/

Lisky

Cute, but needs to get a steadier interweb...

e_voyager

cute but all systems need a reboot form time to time even mainframe

Mao

Cute, but is that a hard drive in his pocket, or is he just happy to see me?

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but why are you looking at his pockets?   >:3