And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Cute, but what kind of 'punishment' is it?  :P

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Cute but all around the world same song
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but this seems to have become the songs that never end....  :U

Mao

Cute, but I'm pretty sure I've covered the fact that she's taken... but she's just so cute.... :giggle

Lisky

Cute, but heaven is the place where the angels go, then i'm going straight to hell

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

King Of Hearts

cute but... I think the horned guy in red with the giant pitchfork already has dibs on him.

e_voyager

cute but does he have shinning fingers?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but no.. only vampires do   :P

Lisky

Cute, but are we talking 'Twilight' sissy vampires or like '30 days of night' butchered whole towns to feed vampires?

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but that's the joke  >:3  (Gal.. the 'Twilight' vampires wish they could be that cool.... I still like the books though  :cry)

e_voyager

cute but where's all the martial art's posses?

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but riiiiight here.  :D  *pose of... praying mantis*  :boogie

Mao

Cute, but her Kung-fu is weak.

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but his huggle-fu is weak.  :3

Ren Gaulen

Cute, but my Huggle-Fu is strong! >:3   :tighthug

Mao

Cute, but can he go the distance?  Or does he go for speed?

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but I think he went from zero to hero.  :boogie

e_voyager

cute but i understand that she is taken.

Lisky

Cute, but that's stopping you because?... :P

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but damn! We're all friends here! *group hug* Let's not bikker and argue about who took who. This is a happy occation!   :giggle

e_voyager

cute and hugs are always a happy occasion

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but maybe all of us can do a little... of this..  :ipod   :boogie

bradypodidae

Cute, but do you really want to see a sloth do the iPod Boogie?  :U
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

cute but i think he's scared me. i need to recheck my tables to be sure though

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but all your tables are belong to me...  :B

e_voyager

Lisky

Cute, but the princess is in another castle....

e_voyager

cute but who's looking fora princess?

Sprocketsdance

e_voyager

cute but you're looking for a princess? i thought you were one