And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but I don't complain about anything....  >:3  it's all good.   :boogie

Lisky

Cute, but less about his expectations and more about your own...  :U

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but I get what I.... wait.... >_>   :giggle

Mao

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but muh hubby is a lucky, lucky man  :giggle

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

krazykatboy

Cute, but... OH DEAR GOD NOT AGAIN!  :U :U

Mao

Cute, but wait.. who the heck are you?

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Mao

Cute, but what the heck?  I don't know who someone is so I'm elitist?  Is he right in the head?

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cute, but should know better than to assume I'm right in the head :P
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but right in the brains does not equal right in the head ^_^  (by George I think she's got it!)  :boogie

Lisky

cute, but seems too loyal to go anywhere besides playful flirting, and i respect that...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

:giggle  Cute, but seems too mischievous for his own good.

Mao

Cute, but says that rather than try and cover up her flirtiness.  You tease you.

e_voyager

cute but a little teasing is good every now and again.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but all I'm after are giggles  :giggle   :boogie

e_voyager

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but I will get you a Warp-Aci! Mark my words! ... it just.. takes some time...  :3

Lisky

Cute, but what about my warp aci?

e_voyager

cute but stand in line i'm currently waiting with the patetions of the eternal. 

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but it is now peanut butter jelly time!  :boogie

Ren Gaulen

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but shake it.. shake shake it shake it shake shake it shake it like a polaroid picture!  :boogie

Ren Gaulen

Cute, but I'm gonna rock you.. like a hurricane! >:3

Lisky

Cute, but Yeah yeah, dude looks like a lady!  :U

bradypodidae

Cute, but A long, long time ago...
I can still remember
How that music used to make me smile.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lisky

Cute, but them my landlady says "you got the rent money yet?"
I says "no, can't find no job, therefore i ain't got no money to pay the rent"

( George Thorogood, 1 bourbon, 1 scotch and 1 beer)

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cute, but invokes George Thoroughhood. This requires punishment.

Ren Gaulen

Cute, but is too swift to punish.