And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Cute, but everyone is different even amongst hellspawn.

bradypodidae

Cute, but mine is ten years younger. While I was in High School my "cute baby brother" seemed to be a babe magnet. I would play with him in the yard and the girls driving by, seeing this, would stop to 'dawwww' and comment on what a great big brother I am, thus scoring major points for me. Yes, on an occasion this did lead to extra time with a girl sans little brother....
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Angel

Cute, and for me, that was my big brother. All my girl friends thought he was hot, and he was pretty attractive. It was just weird as hell to hear that at the time, seeing as I knew what he looked like in the morning and had been used as a target for newNerf guns for most of my life.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lysander

Cute, but was also probably the highlight of many guys' attention.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

cute but i'm not sure that i need the competition for her affections
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

Cute, but I am not a prize to be won! (stalks out of the palace - I mean Agrabah - I mean thread - I mean...palace.)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Cute, but seems a bit frazzled at the moment...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

cute but doesn't seem to understand the heart of mortals.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

SquirrelWizard

cute, but after many disections of the mortal heart, I find that there isn't much more to understand about it other than its an organic pump.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Lisky

Cute, but you forgot it's also one of the key organs used to keep the brain alive :U

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Suwako

Cute, but who needs brains when you can be a digital entity?

Lysander

Cute, but a digital entity is only as smart as the brain that programs it, and without a brain to do so the digital entity is nothing more than sparks of random energy...   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

cute but forgets i was once a digital god!

Lisky

Cute, but still victim of it's own programming  :mwaha

e_voyager

cute but may be right. still i write the programing even if i must obey it once written ... ti gets confusing.

Angel

Cute, but I'm more about the spirit than the letter of the law.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

cute but will she put her soul into her fist?

bradypodidae

Cute, but that's what's cool about working with computers.  They don't argue, they remember everything, and they don't drink all your beer.
(Paul Leary)

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lysander

Cute, but ominously suspicious...   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Lisky

Cute, BUT IT WAS AN AMBUSH! there were six guys with guns!

Suwako

Cute, but the guns were industrial bolting devices.

SquirrelWizard

cute, but not so cute when they're spewing industrial strength lightning bolts...
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Jairus

Cute, but those lightning bolts are a vital part of your plans for world-domination!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Suwako

Cute, but a rather large overestimation on the importance of weaponry in an age where public opinion seems to be more valuable, though if you want to avoid that you could always take over Mars or something.

Jairus

Cute, but forgets that Mars currently lacks the proper infrastructure to ensure absolute domination.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

e_voyager

Cute, but may have gone tron on us and i don't need the competition for digital entity awards

Suwako

Cute, but the magical entity awards are far harder to win because of the sheer amount of competitors. Heck, I didn't even bother applying for anything.

glue.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but maybe it was one guy with six guns.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Cute, but highly highly highly unlikely.

e_voyager