Three words, x3

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, April 08, 2009, 10:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysander

Maybe even ninja'd.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Lisky

Pirate beats ninja  >:3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

bradypodidae

Samurai beats Pirate?
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Jer-oh-me

Mercenary beats samurai.

e_voyager

megaman beats all
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Angel

One kickass team.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

hello thar angel  :)

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

one smooth pirate
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bradypodidae

Silver tongued devil.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lysander

Sweetly we sacrifice.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Sprocketsdance

Sacrifice Thy Chocolate!

insidexml

Why the chocolate? :U
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Sprocketsdance

Chocolate is EVIL!  :paranoid

insidexml

But... it's delicious! :<
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Lisky

Just like souls  >:3

insidexml

Exactly my point.

-Baroquemonger

e_voyager

here's my point! (insert image of a really wicked looking spear here as soon as is found)

Sprocketsdance

*breathes through mask* Impressive... most impressive.

e_voyager

Sprocketsdance

bradypodidae

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

bradypodidae

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Draken

Be Totally Excellent.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

e_voyager

dance dance revolution!

Draken

"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

e_voyager

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

His Noodly Appendage.
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Nikki

It...Is...ALIIIIIIIVE!!!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3