Three words, x3

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, April 08, 2009, 10:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocketsdance

Run!! RUN AWAY!!   :zombiekun2  :giggle

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

Oh, very scary  :P   :giggle

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

If you're me.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

insidexml

That's quite creepy. :U
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

e_voyager

Draken

Not creepy enough.    :cry
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

e_voyager

Ask Vaguely Creepy

Netrogo

Getting kinda repetitive
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Draken

Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Netrogo

e_voyager

Netrogo

Sprocketsdance

Why hello there!  :boogie

Draken

Go get'em, Jy!

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Netrogo

Lisky

Not yet anyways...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Netrogo

Sprocketsdance

over the rainbow...  :boogie

e_voyager

Nikki

Never be...DUCKY!
:)

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Netrogo

Refuse duck oppressors!

bradypodidae

Duck, duck, goose.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lysander

Goose or gander?   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Draken

Goosing the gander?   :erk
Go get'em, Jy!

Netrogo

Gander over yonder

Lisky

I'll garden you  >:3