Three words, x3

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, April 08, 2009, 10:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Lighter than duck?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Lysander

TytajLucheek

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Draken

"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Draken

that poor Planters....
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Lisky

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Angel

Someone has cookies?

And might share? :3
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lysander

Please, have cookie.  :mowcookie  :)
:januscat
TytajLucheek

Raffe

Hooray ellipsis!

techmaster-glitch

Lisky

VSMIT

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

e_voyager

Raffe

Hooray ellipsis!

Draken

Batman Forever Sucks.....
Go get'em, Jy!

e_voyager

Darkdragon

Greatest secret relieved!

e_voyager

after these messages!

Lysander

Following the beep.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Angel

Elevator music plays.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Lisky

rocket pack... GO!!!!!

Mao

Lisky