The ban game, v19

Started by Lisky, June 08, 2009, 10:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocketsdance

Pro-Bra is banned for being lucky enough to be able to have a nickname that supports the jubblies.

... Jubblies rule!!  :boogie

llearch n'n'daCorna

wuffy is banned for making waves.

Quote from: wuffnpuff on June 22, 2009, 11:26:45 PM
... Jubblies rule!!  :boogie

... only if you want a curved line.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

Boxy is banned and disposed of in the trash... and no one could tell his body from the regular trash... Perfect crime
>.>
<.<

i think so...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned as i have finally gotten my model ban train up and running and it needs passengers!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky is banned for being in training...

Ren Gaulen

The Boxy One is banned because there is nothing wrong with being in training.

murmer

Ren is banned for what he does best >:3

Angel

(quietly, almost mumbled but not quite) murmer is banned because her screenname made me talk like this.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Cogidubnus

Black Angel is banned because...

...um...

No good goes unpunished. Thar. *nods*

Lisky

Cogi is banned for bringing a knife to a gunfight... what do you mean "who brings a gun to a knife fight?" ... clearly the winner XP

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Cogidubnus

Basilisk is banned because you can win with a gun, and you can win with a sword. The correct Way is the spirit of winning, whatever weapon in whatever form. (Paraphrased from Miyamoto Musashi)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cogidubnus is banned for not mentioning that a true samurai can win with a telephone...

Sprocketsdance

Llearched is banned because his little comment made me look up THIS

bradypodidae

..and wuffnpuff is band for THIS. Sorry, but you knew it had to be done...
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

proeliator bradypodidae is banned because that link and it's absurdity made me post his full name so as there being no mistake as to who is being banned!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

e_voyager is banned with a similar amount of clarity for reasons that will not be so clear.

Cogidubnus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 23, 2009, 03:55:19 PM
Cogidubnus is banned for not mentioning that a true samurai can win with a telephone...

A warrior uses what is at hand. There is no shame in this.

Also, Mao is banned without clarity. Clearly.

Lisky

Cogi is banned through the smoke and mirrors of deception... because it was an ambush, there were six guys with guns....

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned because i have seen an samurai girl woman overcome such odds working with the outsiders.

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for Basilisk is that woman   :giggle   (uhh... cubi thing.. XD)

Lisky

Wuff is banned for accusing me of appearing effeminate... unless you've got really bad vision, or you like your girls to look like linebackers in the NFL, there's not much effeminate about my appearance XP

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned because there go my fantasies

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for.. well.. instead of thinking about Basilisk he should be thinking of his character in Shattered Innocence... Garis..  >:3 (who is.. at the moment.. a felmale.. )

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned because what you talking about puff doesn't sound as good as the actual line in the show the line was taken form.

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for successfully taking the rails right outta my track.   :B

Ren Gaulen

School of the Undefeated of the North!
The Winds of the King!
Hius!
Surma!
Shelonik!
Barguzin!
LOOK! THNE NORTH IS SNOWING WHITE!!
ULTIMATE! BANNING! TECHNIQUE!
SEKIHA TENKYOBAN!!!

Wuffy! Become banned!

Sprocketsdance

Academy of the Undefeated of the South
The Winds of the Queen!
Hiatus!
Burma!
Sherlock!
Bargains!
BEHOLD! THINE SOUTH IS RAINING BLACK!!
ULTIMATE! BANNING! TECHNIQUE!

GUHBLAH!

Ren! Become banned!
:giggle

Ren Gaulen

. . . :eek

..That was not expected. Wuffy is not banned because I am a bit at a loss of words. :.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ren is banned for failing in his duty to ban the poster above him.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Noone

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned for absolutely no reason.