The ban game, v19

Started by Lisky, June 08, 2009, 10:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocketsdance

:giggle    Ren is banned because I am Wuffnpuff.. uhh... the one that..... HUGGLES :tighthug    :mwaha

Mao

Wuffnpuff is banned with sensitivity/harassment training.  Randomly hugging people might get you sued you know. :U

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned for making fun of the one that HUGGLES. >:[

Lisky

Ren is banned while in introduce him to the bear hug... from a KODIAK BEAR!  >:3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

Basil is banned for trying to bear hug without a permit  >:3

Ren Gaulen

Wuffy is banned because I wrestle with bears every morning. I'm the Undefeated of the North, goddammit! >:O

Sprocketsdance

Ren is banned because I'm the undefeated of the south  :P  (NOT what you're thinkin!!  :giggle)   :boogie

Ren Gaulen

Wuffy is banned for not revealing it earlier. JOIN ME, AND TOGETHER WE WILL ROCK THE GALAXY! >:D

Mao

Ren is banned because he's likely thinking the same thing I am in the following ban:

Quote from: wuffnpuff on June 22, 2009, 09:08:43 AM
Ren is banned because I'm the undefeated of the south  :P  (NOT what you're thinkin!!  :giggle)   :boogie

Wuff is banned because it would be better if it was what I was thinking, not to mention high praise.

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned for overlooking a simple fact that I might not be thinking at all! >:D

Sprocketsdance

Ren is banned for not thinking through my disguise! (as is Mao.. what the heck, might as well throw it in there ^^)

Lisky

Wuff is banned for wearing a disguise... one should be proud of who they are

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned because, obviously, Wuffy is a ninja. A ninja should wear a disguise if necessary. :B

Sprocketsdance

Ren is banned for seeing through my plan \o/ *runs away*

Ren Gaulen

Wuffy is banned for thinking that she could trick the Undefeated of the North (for long)! >:]

Sprocketsdance

Ren is banned for the undefeated of the south is here! I will RULE ALL!  :mowhappy

Ren Gaulen

Wuffy is banned because now we obviously have to do battle with power levels way over nine thousand. :B

:gun1 :gun2

Sprocketsdance

Ren is banned before he gets himself hurt.. for my power level is sixty nine thousand and I'm sure his isn't quite that high  >:3

Ren Gaulen

Wuffy is banned because her power level is quite impressive.. and goes well with the fact that she is the Undefeated of the South too.. but my power is powered by the power of courage, and my courage takes my power BEYOND INFINITY!! >:O

..Wait, does it even make sense? :shifty

Sprocketsdance

Ren is banned... for what has courage done?!   :cry    :giggle

Ren Gaulen

Wuffy is banned because I am Master Arctic, the Undefeated of the North! And I declare Joshua Oswald the next King of Braves! :B

Mao

Ren is banned because it seems like we've done this before.  I think we need a few new anime to quote, as this is getting repetitive.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

llearch is banned by large jubblies. I'm sure he doesn't mind.

Lisky

Cogi is banned for the lack of unity his Unity displays... for shame cogi, for shame

Cogidubnus

Bask is banned because I don't get it. I also steal all his rum and abandon him in the Gulf of Aden.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cogidubnus is banned by a lack of large jubblies. I stole them all. Mmmmm....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

llearch is banned for forgetting the sage wisdom. "One pair of jubblies, and surely this man is blessed. Two, and surely God favors him. Three, is perhaps not all it's cracked up to be. Four or more, and we shall pity him, and remember his name with apprehension..."

Lisky

Cogi is banned for his sagely wisdom may be great, but has forgotten that all problems, whether big or small can always be solved with the  proper application of high explosives... if you still have a problem, you obviously did not use enough...

bradypodidae

Basilisk2150 is banned for suggesting that jubblies be be destroyed with high explosives. What a horrid thought!
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC