Started by Lisky, June 08, 2009, 10:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocketsdance

Slowtini is banned for almost doing a very bad thing..  :giggle

Slowtini

Wuff is banned for being right.  :B

e_voyager

Slowtini is banned by a complete system reboot
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

E is banned with a re-format and memory wipe...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

llearch n'n'daCorna

Basilisk is banned by a line
in amongst a bunch all in rhyme
his answer, you see
is filled with debris
and his performance? Well, that was just fine.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bradypodidae

How do you ban a llearch
With no intention to irk
In rumors it's said
You're better off dead
Than face a llearch that's berserk

(llearch is banned in the name of ancient Norse warriors)
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Cogidubnus

proeliator bradypodidae
rhymes with nothing at all
it breaks the meter
not even pentameter
If I said it, I think that I'd fall

Also, you are banned. It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal, and now the limericks will have to be cleaned and sterilized.

Suwako

Cogidubnus is banned.  :U

Arcblade

Tytaj is banned for banning without reason.   :mowcookie

e_voyager

Arcblade is banned out of simulated envy overt and ferrety goodness found his the signature of one Arcblade
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E is banned by the awesomeness of my signature. :B

Lisky

Ren is given cake for his B-day... and also isn't banned

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk 2150 is banned for going soft.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Sprocketsdance

Cor is banned for being so darn mean! For shame! *tsks*   :giggle

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned so that5 she'll have free time and i might ask her to the casbah

Mao

e_voyager is banned because everyone knows that only I have the style to rock the casbah.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao Laoren is banned, simply and effectively.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sprocketsdance

Llearch is banned.... with my stick.. of doom...  :poke   *flees the oncoming wrath*

Lisky

Wuff is banned by pyramid head... with the huge freaking sword, in the arena  :bigsword

Cogidubnus

Bask is banned by ten thousand illuminators. "This light shall cleanse!" :mwaha

Lisky

Cogi is banned by a fleet of Kol battleships... their numbers uncountable... but their sheer presence blocks out your sun... Cogi is banned under the iron boot of the TEC

Sprocketsdance

Basil is banned by my stomping boots... for "These boots are made for walkin'... and that's just what they'll do.... one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you."   :boogie

bradypodidae

Nancy Sinatra asked me to ban wuffnpuff because of this.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

P.B. is banned  because i can not unsee what i each seen. oh wait the erase function? ah well P.B. is still banned.

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for being able to unsee things... too bad robot pants don't have that function..  :cry

Ren Gaulen

Wuffy is banned because I am spending my time on the forum while I could have been working. I'd better get back to my work, actually. :paranoid

Mao

Ren is banned to the forum.  Since you seem to like it so much, you can just stay here until your mind rots young man.

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned because he seems to have misunderstood me. I am banning people in the Ban Game while working. I'M TRANSLATING STUFF LIKE GODDAMN FIST OF THE NORTH STAR, YO! >:O

Sprocketsdance

Ren is banned for shouting...  :giggle

Ren Gaulen

Wuffy is banned because I AM REN GAULEN, THE MAN THAT YELLS AT PEOPLE! >:O