The ban game, v19

Started by Lisky, June 08, 2009, 10:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corgatha Taldorthar

THe1Kobra is banned for arbitrariness.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Noone

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned because I'm chaotic, what I do doesn't have to make sense.

bradypodidae

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned for making sense about being senseless.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lisky

Pro-bra is banned for failing to ask Kobra's morality, although he's chaotic, you forgot to ask, Good, Neutral or Evil...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned for being limited to a D&D alignment system. Some people just don't fit into it. :P

Lisky

Ren is banned for trying to include gray areas into a diverse enough system that it pretty well covers over 95% of people...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

bradypodidae

Basilisk2150 is banned because everyone knows that 67.841% of all quoted statistics are made up.  :U
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Ren Gaulen

Pro-Bra is banned for making up statistics! :B

Angel

Ren is banned for unintentionally stifling creativity. (I enjoyed both jokes, though.)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Black_Angel is banned because nobody bothered to pick up on Basilisk's quote yesterday, about there was a FIREFIGHT! ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

boxy is banned because Evey day or night whenever finds you one your best behavior eveyboy want to ban the world 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E is banned because that did not make any sense at all. :T

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned for not recognising lyrics to a song - albeit transmuted slightly.

o/~
Every day or night whenever
finds you on your best behaviour
everybody wants to rule the world...
o/~

Tears For Fears, I think.

Ren Gaulen

The Boxy One is banned for invoking my song.

Listen to my song! >:O

Split your lungs with blood and thunder!
When you see the Ban Whale,
Break your backs and crack your keyboards,
If you wish to prevail!

This ivory mouse is what propels me,
Keyboards thrust in the sky!
Aim directly for his crooked brow,
And look him straight in the eye!

Ban Whale - Holy Grail!
Ban Whale - Holy Grail!

P.S. He is also banned for not splitting this thread (with blood and thunder, if necessarily). It is really close to reaching critical mass by now. :.

e_voyager

Ren  is not banned by my weakness to spelling nor is he banned by my apparent glitch that causes me to place extra e when i'm not careful. instead he is banned by Mzzkiti battle cry. " By the silken breast of mother Mogg you shall not defeat us! "Ren Gaulen become banned!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

The Undefeated of the South has heard of your ways E....

...she is not pleased..

You are banned!  >:3

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned because these post of her's entice me to post and i should not be post after 20 hours of activity on four hours sleep and i'm sure that the boxy one can tell you how many times it's happened this week.

Sprocketsdance

>_< E is banned for not having proper priorities! *hands him a power cord* Here.. now charge up!   :hug

Jer-oh-me

WuffnPuff is banned for charging E.

e_voyager

Jer-oh-me was nearly perfect the way he was made but every now and again we all need a little BAN grade. (was upgrade)  Jer-Oh-Me  is now banned to be bangraded.

Sprocketsdance

E is banned.. for I am at work.. supposed to be doing work... but am on here banning him. It's 1:30am.. I'm tired.. cranky.. and am without a bed.

:boogie You are banned!

Ren Gaulen

Wuffy is banned for slacking from work and hanging out on the forum playing Ban Game instead! And so am I, for the same reason! JUSTICE!!

VSMIT

Ren is banned for Great Justice.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned for Greater Good! :O

Sprocketsdance

Ren is banned for Greater Bad!   >:3 (wait.. that makes no sense... *shrugs*  :boogie)

Ren Gaulen

Wuffy is banned for True Neutral! :U

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned for being a munchkin.

Ren Gaulen

The Boxy One is banned by my effervescent munchkinery powers! :B

Mao

Ren is banned in the name of The One Boxy!

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned because it is the Boxy One, not the other way. :P