The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

shadowterm

Wuffnpuff is banned for abusing her powers! Basilisk is banned for posting before me!
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Shadow is banned for.. well.. no good reason what so ever.  :giggle

shadowterm

Wuffnpuff is banned for lacking the necessary lighting wit to withstand the trials of this forum!
/)//w//(\

Lisky

shadow is banned while a bag is thrown over his head, and he is dragged off into oblivion... never to be heard from again... or at least until his next post

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

Basil is banned for not letting me have a wack at Shadow beforehand  :mwaha

shadowterm

Wuffnpuff is banned because only the rocks get to whack this ass.
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Shadow is banned for limiting himself to rocks when there is such a variety of other natural inanimate objects.

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned because she failed to enroll in the looniversity this semester.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

E is banned for blocking my post ARGHGLARBLE!

Wuffnpuff is banned for assuming I only do rocks because they're the only object I've stated. (my experience with golf balls comes to mind.)

(For the record this is all for the sake of humor, I don't have sex with rocks. the golf balls though. . .
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

E is banned because he reminded me of something very important too late!  :cry (j/k!! XD)

And Shadow is banned for blocking my post! Drat!  (oh yes, all in good humor ^_^)

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned so that shadowterm can try to make me laugh
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

E is banned because if he hasn't by this point, he has no sense of humor at all. (mmmmmmm, golf balls.)
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Shadow is banned for the golf ball comment (my sides are still hurting!!! XD)

shadowterm

Wuffnpuff is banned because if her sides are hurting she's doing it wrong.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned because while this is all funny it's still not enough to stop me!

Sprocketsdance

Shadow is banned because I can't help my failure for some things and he needs to realize a girl who is laughing so hard she has lemonade coming out of her nose needs to be given some slack! XD

E is banned for being completely unstopable! Run!

shadowterm

Wuffnpuff is banned because now I have to chase him down.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned because wuffnpuff is a girl (unless i'm wrong) and i don't run very well

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for not thinking ahead and installing a super fast hydrolic system... or something.. o.O

shadowterm

Wuffnpuff is banned for not taking the opportunity to tell E I was referring to him. Though that's really helping me out seeing as he stopped to respond. *pounce*
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Shadow is banned because it isn't my job to be correcting people  >:3

shadowterm

Wuffnpuff is banned because what I now claim to have done with E (which shall remain nameless paid subscription to my website and you get ALL the juicy details) are inexcusable, and it was your duty to try and prevent that from happening. first week only 19.95 with mail in rebate
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned for catching me. blast this last century dash system. normal speed 12 miles per hour and a top speed 90 miles per hour for ten seconds

shadowterm

E is banned because when you hit 88, everybody present saw some serious shit.
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Shadow is banned for trying to tempt me.... must....keep...hand... away... from credit card.... erk! >_<

Not only that but also for doing terrible things to E!! For shame...

shadowterm

Wuffnpuff is banned because my parents can still see what I put on my debit card, and that is one road I am not walking down.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm  is banned because money corrupts almost as much as power 

Lisky

E is banned because absolute power corrupts all absolutely.

shadowterm

Basilisk is banned because X-men origins Wolverine is the best movie game I have ever played. I might even go so far as to call it good on normal game standards.
/)//w//(\