The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Angel is banned by 2 children, one on hands and knees behind her, and one that pushes her over the one behind her... they run away giggling like school girls after the act is completed

>:3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Cogidubnus

Basilisk is banned for being silly.

Mao

Coggeh!  is banned in the name of being silly!  Being silly is not a crime!

Lisky

Mao is banned because i called the cops, and told them he likes to bake pies... and by bake i mean punch, and by pies, i mean babies  :mowhappy

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Mao

Basil is banned because in my defense, that baby had it coming.  He was totally being a dick.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao Laoren is banned for babying it up.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

llearch is banned because some sick man send babies to fight me.

e_voyager

Cogidubnus is banned by the reading owl remember read the rules or the owl will eat you!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

E is banned by necromorph babies... ones that look like THIS

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned for i only fear the T-virus sigma strain well that and soul erasure(shudders)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

E is banned because fear and danger are two very different things... just because you don't fear it, doesn't mean it isn't dangerous...  you are banned for your overconfidence while confronting the necro-baby...

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned bay the words of ran the bold. :" you can kill be zero but you can't stop me"

Arcblade

E Voyager is banned by angry janitors, who unleashed the power of rampaging squirrels. 

Mao

Arcblade is banned because I am the squirrel.. now feel my squirrely wrath!

Lisky

Mao is banned for duke has gathered his shepherdly cohorts and have started a squirrel hunt... i swear i was not involved in arranging such an expedition

>.>
<.<

Really....

Arcblade

Basilisk is banned for not being involved.  C'mon, what's more fun than chasing fat, lazy squirrels?  Especially when you can freak them out so they squeak and run away!  Good times.  (No squirrels are harmed in this common campus activity, I might add)

Mao

Arcblade is banned for inferring that I am fat and lazy.  I assure you I am neither.

Drase

Mao is banned to avoid squirrely wrath that I may or may not receive.

Lisky

Drase is banned for not moving this topic forward... he was supposed to bring the bears to chase off the dogs...

Drase

basilisk is banned for revealing the bears too soon. Still training them to juggle their prey.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Drase is banned preventively.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned by accidental collateral damage when i released the Dire-wolves to chase off the bears and didn't realize that the wolves were traveling with a small pack of mows...

Mao

Basil is banned with a cattle prod to the base of the spine.

Angel

Mao is banned with a nightstick to the kneecaps.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Pagan

Black_angel is banned by the Ruinous Powers.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Lisky

Pagan is banned by a scalpel to the ham sting, followed by a door slammed into the head (yea... i saw Kill Bill again today, and i forgot about that scene)

Drase

Basilisk is banned using hot rebar and motor oil.  Don't ask, was actually threatened with this once.

Lisky

Drase is banned because i lured him into throwing a punch.  Grabbing his arm at the wrist while he's fully extended, i then begin twisting the arm, while doing that, i do an elbow slam on his locked elbow, breaking his arm.  The broken arm is followed by a quick palm-heel to the arm pit, stiffening his pose enough that when i kick his knee, it too breaks... his body has a natural tendency to fall forward, and his chest lands on my own knee.  an elbow drops on his spine at the same time as his body impacts the knee, thus knocking the wind out of him for good measure...  Have fun getting to the ER after that thrashing buddy...

Drase

Actually I'd start with a kick to the knees first... Actually had a few years of training

And basilisk is banned due to being overly violent and a child was nearby, traumatizing it. And the kid's mother is a lawyer. Woo, complications of the legal system, GO

Mao

Basil is banned because at no point did Drase throw a punch.

Drase is banned because we all know that lawers are the ultimate form of evil and now he's gone and invoked one.  Way to go.