The ban game, v17

Started by Lisky, February 02, 2009, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned and admitted into the Sinestro corps for his ability to inspire great fear.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned because I wish to have no part in any faction other than the Mercykillers.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Ren Gaulen

Corgatha is banned for his allegiance to the Mercykillers.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ren Gaulen is banned because the Mercykillers are the only honorable faction left in Sigil.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

e_voyager

Corgatha is banned because i kill out of mercy and keep people alive out of lack of mercy.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned for totally not getting what the Mercykillers are all about.

e_voyager

Corgatha Taldorthar  is banned for believing i was referring to his group for which i know nothing about when speaking of my past.

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned for ambiguity.

e_voyager

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned to the labyrinth as this cycle continues as the enigma clarifies.

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned because I escaped the mazes of the Lady of Pain. No mere labyrinth can hold me.

Tyranastrasz

Corgatha is banned, forcing him into exile in a labyrinth. He is shown around by a guy with a black hat, who takes him to the way out of the labyrinth. "These are the labyrinth guards. One always tells the truth, one always lies, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions" the man in the black hat says, pointing to the three guards, each guarding a doorway.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Tyranastrasz is banned because nowhere does he say whether the man in the black hat is reliable at all.

And because empty suits of armor are somewhat impervious to stab  wounds.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned for i have stolen his rust inhibitor  :mwaha

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Tyranastrasz

Basilisk is banned for giving the suit cancer.

e_voyager

Tyranastrasz is banned for such a thing is too horrible to contemplate.

Arcblade

e_voyager is banned for AVENGENCE!

Jairus

Arcblade is banned for Aiur! En taro Tassadar!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Ren Gaulen

Jay is banned because this is a good day to ban.

Slowtini

Ren is banned for failing to meet his cleaving quota.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Slowtini is banned because today is a good day for someone else to be banned.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Slowtini

The box-type individual above me is banned because this is true.

Mao

Slow is banned for making a statement of the falseness and of the blatantly untrue.

Lisky

Mao is banned... FOR THE SWARM!!!!

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned for great justice and greater good! :B

Lisky

Ren is banned by the most horrifying creatures known to man... armored necromows

Tyranastrasz

Basilisk is banned because POWER OVERWHELMING!!!!!!!

Mao

Tyra is banned because there is no cow level.

Tyranastrasz

Mao is banned because Mulgore is the cow level.

Ren Gaulen

Tyra is banned by a bunch of cows walking on hind legs and carrying halberds.

A very big bunch of them.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned by mu.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears