09/06/09 [DMFA #1040] - Abel is quite...perky

Started by senrath, September 06, 2009, 02:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirty Second Artbomb

Quote from: ishidan on September 08, 2009, 07:45:00 PM
I bet the entire first day is practicing the name of the class, to prevent Spoonerisms.

Come to think of it, there's probably an entire series of majors dedicated to puns, Freudian slips, and Spoonerisms. Some of the worst pain I've ever been in can be traced back to at least one of those three.

ishidan

Besides, 'grass growing' is not esoteric.  Never been to one of those Oxymoron Institutions known as Agricultural Universities, have you?
There are graduate level courses on the selection, fertilization, and manicuring of turfgrass...then there's the fine art of cultivating the larger grasses such as wheat, rice and corn.  There's big money to be had in watching grass grow!

ishidan

Quote from: Thirty Second Artbomb on September 08, 2009, 08:07:09 PM
Quote from: ishidan on September 08, 2009, 07:45:00 PM
I bet the entire first day is practicing the name of the class, to prevent Spoonerisms.
Come to think of it, there's probably an entire series of majors dedicated to puns, Freudian slips, and Spoonerisms. Some of the worst pain I've ever been in can be traced back to at least one of those three.
And yet I will bet that pain is nothing in comparison to the second day of Tuck-Fu class.

Thirty Second Artbomb

Quote from: ishidan on September 09, 2009, 02:35:36 AM
And yet I will bet that pain is nothing in comparison to the second day of Tuck-Fu class.

It's actually not that painful. Once you've got everything all set up, just take the same techniques you'd theoretically use to ward off errant thought-surfers and apply them to yourself when you get a bit too, er, distracted.

As for the initial setup? I'm no expert, and I won't walk through it here of course, but Ace bandages work if you're on a budget and I've heard good things about dance belts from a friend in theater.

(And this has been TMI Theater with your host, me!)

Jer-oh-me

Quote from: Thirty Second Artbomb on September 09, 2009, 04:47:45 AM
Quote from: ishidan on September 09, 2009, 02:35:36 AM

It's actually not that painful. Once you've got everything all set up, just take the same techniques you'd theoretically use to ward off errant thought-surfers and apply them to yourself when you get a bit too, er, distracted.

As for the initial setup? I'm no expert, and I won't walk through it here of course, but Ace bandages work if you're on a budget and I've heard good things about dance belts from a friend in theater.

(And this has been TMI Theater with your host, me!)

Wait, were we subtly discussing the means for a man to disguise his genitals? I've seen a manga page thrown about most of the degenerate forums, read 4chan and the like, involving such a thing as you describe. So... dunno... And this has been the unwitting audience to TMI Theatre leaving his seat looking delirious.

ishidan

Quote from: Jer-oh-me on September 09, 2009, 08:55:44 AM
Wait, were we subtly discussing the means for a man to disguise his genitals?
Yes.  And that made me remember one time when I worked for an inventory company.  We were inventorying a Fredericks of Hollywood stockroom.  They had no sense of organization-we were literally handed garbage bags full of thongs, teddies, feather boas, and roleplay-costumes, and expected to untangle them.
One young female crewmember found something that mystified her and she had to share it with the rest of us instead of just tally it and go on her way.  We hear from her,
"Oh wow, look at this cute elephant-head doll!  Why does it have these strings coming out from behind the head, though..."
We turn, and sure enough she has something that resembles an elephant's face, about a foot and a half from eartip to eartip, ~6 inch trunk, sans body, trailing two strings.
"And look, the trunk is hollow!" -she stuck her hand behind the face, her fingers puppeteering the trunk, and made trumpeting noises.  "Hee, this is funny.  What's it FOR?"
...we told her.

Alondro

Quote from: ishidan on September 09, 2009, 03:10:16 PM
Yes.  And that made me remember one time when I worked for an inventory company.  We were inventorying a Fredericks of Hollywood stockroom.  They had no sense of organization-we were literally handed garbage bags full of thongs, teddies, feather boas, and roleplay-costumes, and expected to untangle them.
One young female crewmember found something that mystified her and she had to share it with the rest of us instead of just tally it and go on her way.  We hear from her,
"Oh wow, look at this cute elephant-head doll!  Why does it have these strings coming out from behind the head, though..."
We turn, and sure enough she has something that resembles an elephant's face, about a foot and a half from eartip to eartip, ~6 inch trunk, sans body, trailing two strings.
"And look, the trunk is hollow!" -she stuck her hand behind the face, her fingers puppeteering the trunk, and made trumpeting noises.  "Hee, this is funny.  What's it FOR?"
...we told her.

*Charles hmms*  Any lions?

*is a pervert*   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Joe3210

I find it disturbing that the same character is fulfilling the fanservice role for both sexes.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Liatai

Joe3210: Well, you know what they say... everybody's gay for Abel. Now that's true no matter what gender you are.  ;)

Lucheek

Wouldn't that also mean everybody is straight for Abel?

Joe3210

Quote from: Liatai on September 10, 2009, 05:59:05 PM
Joe3210: Well, you know what they say... everybody's gay for Abel. Now that's true no matter what gender you are.  ;)
True.  Abel has that way about him.

Cubi must be masters of gravity, in more ways than one.

lawl

Liatai

Quote from: Lucheek on September 10, 2009, 06:44:28 PM

Gasp! A loophole! 'A'

Maybe everybody's bi for Abel, in that case.  :P

Valynth

Quote from: Liatai on September 10, 2009, 07:10:06 PM

Gasp! A loophole! 'A'

who says he changed anything below the belt? :P
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Liatai

Quote from: Valynth on September 10, 2009, 07:11:38 PM
Gasp! A loophole! 'A'

Aargh! I forgot about that! (Although, technically, to give himself those hips, he had to have changed his body mass below the belt, so he did change something there... It just wasn't his naughty bits. :P)

Dang shapeshifters. Just trying to figure out what everyone is for Abel is giving me a headache! EVERYBODY, IN SOME WAY, THINKS ABEL IS ATTRACTIVE AT SOME POINT IN TIME. There. That covers everything. XD

Thirty Second Artbomb

Quote from: Liatai on September 10, 2009, 07:21:01 PM
Quote from: Valynth on September 10, 2009, 07:11:38 PM
Gasp! A loophole! 'A'

Aargh! I forgot about that! (Although, technically, to give himself those hips, he had to have changed his body mass below the belt, so he did change something there... It just wasn't his naughty bits. :P)

Dang shapeshifters. Just trying to figure out what everyone is for Abel is giving me a headache! EVERYBODY, IN SOME WAY, THINKS ABEL IS ATTRACTIVE AT SOME POINT IN TIME. There. That covers everything. XD

I dunno, Abel is still a dude at the end of the day, so I suppose it boils down to if you consider mental gender before physical when determining sexuality. The better question is, will he drop a Bridget on poor Lorenda now, or will he wait until Jyrras shows up just to make things that much more awkward?

...It's official. I'm thinking way too hard about this.

rabid_fox

Yes, you go to bed. Now. NO! No treat for you.

Oh dear.

Keleth

Quote from: Alondro on September 10, 2009, 02:17:26 PM
Quote from: ishidan on September 09, 2009, 03:10:16 PM
...we told her.

*Charles hmms*  Any lions?

*is a pervert*   :B

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR!
Help! I'm gay!

Naldru

Is Tuck-Fu a reference to the Ray Finkle character in Ace Ventura, Pet Detective?

My original thought was that Abel is like the Mystique character in the X-men universe.  Mystique could relocate her internal organs so that if somebody stabbed her where her heart was supposed to be, it wouldn't hit any vital organs.  Of course, some would argue that Mystique was heartless to begin with.

By the way, shape changing in that part of the body is covered (or uncovered) in the Studio Ghibli film Pom Poko.

By the way, it has been said that a proper British formal garden takes a few hundred years to develop.  Cubi would be ideally suited to taking the long view in gardening.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

LionHeart

Quote from: Joe3210 on September 10, 2009, 06:51:08 PM
Quote from: Liatai on September 10, 2009, 05:59:05 PM
True.  Abel has that way about him.

Cubi must be masters of gravity, in more ways than one.

That's pretty much what Abel says in this strip.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Joe3210

Quote from: LionHeart on September 10, 2009, 10:59:19 PM
Thanks for the strip.  I've been looking for that since the beginning of this thread.

lawl

Failcakes

Gasp! A loophole! 'A'

Schrödinger's Orientation.
Until you observe Abel, you are both gay, and straight for Abel at the same time.

Naldru

Quote from: Joe3210 on September 11, 2009, 06:17:49 AM
Quote from: LionHeart on September 10, 2009, 10:59:19 PM
Thanks for the strip.  I've been looking for that since the beginning of this thread.
You might also be interested in this one.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

ishidan

Quote from: Thirty Second Artbomb on September 09, 2009, 04:47:45 AM
Ah, of course.  Now I understand.  Jay Maynard, aka the Tronguy, friend of Howard Tayler over in Schlock Mercenary, learned from his mistakes and called out, in particular, the need for a 'dance belt' when making a tightfitting costume for a man.  If you don't already know him, click the below links at your own risk!
With dance belt.
Without dance belt.
Of course, these are posted in reverse chronological order:  Tronguy came first, then Xinchub.  The prototype was...blinding...and not because it glowed too much.

ishidan

Quote from: Thirty Second Artbomb on September 12, 2009, 03:15:22 AM
Quote from: ishidan on September 12, 2009, 02:13:45 AM
Without dance belt.
DO NOT WANT[/img]
Hahaha.  And I warned you it was something you'd want to be careful around, both above and below.  You even knew the subject matter.  Yet, of course, you looked anyway.
That right there, is the textbook definition of Schmuck Bait.  Both possible definitions.

Thirty Second Artbomb

The worst part is that I've seen Tronguy before. It appears that I subconsciously enjoy pain. Mind being a pal and getting me the bleach?

Kitesfear

Quote from: Thirty Second Artbomb on September 12, 2009, 07:21:18 AM
The worst part is that I've seen Tronguy before. It appears that I subconsciously enjoy pain. Mind being a pal and getting me the bleach?

I'm out of Brain Bleach, but I do have an extra Home Microwave Psychology Kit you can use.