[Art] Kimmy does DMFA fanart out of sheer boredom! (07/09/09)

Started by Kimmy, July 09, 2009, 03:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmy

Full-Size: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l256/SuccubusDiane/MyArt/DMFAhead.jpg

Should be obvious who each person is. I got really bored at work and decided to do this. Maybe I'll do more. o.o; I like Amber's characters - they're easy to draw, since her style is similar to my own.
Oh god, there are so many tails D:

Kipiru

this is actually pretty good. Try doing something full scale- it'll be intersting to see!

Gabi

That's cute. I like the balloon. :3 And Fluffy, with that confused look.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kimmy

Quote from: Kipiru on July 09, 2009, 03:49:18 PM
this is actually pretty good. Try doing something full scale- it'll be intersting to see!

I'm still working at getting better at drawing bodies. :< I still suck at it. A lot.

Faces I seem to be good at though!

Kipiru

Quote from: Kimmy on July 09, 2009, 04:30:38 PM
Quote from: Kipiru on July 09, 2009, 03:49:18 PM

I'm still working at getting better at drawing bodies. :< I still suck at it. A lot.

Faces I seem to be good at though!

Well you seem to be good at redrawing faces- try doing the same with the bodies. That's how I started.

Tapewolf

They're very recognisable and that's getting off to a good start.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kimmy

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 09, 2009, 05:05:34 PM
They're very recognisable and that's getting off to a good start.

Well, that's what i'm hoping for. I hope Amber sees them and perhaps likes them, considering I drew them with her in mind. I tend to find that fanart is always cool to get. ^^

Lysander

TytajLucheek

WhiteFox

Great expressions.

Maballoon has to be my favorite inanimate object in DMFA.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Zedd

Bordem does strange things...I gots to get an air tank and make a RL Mabloon myself