7/05/09 [#141] Gotta love that Kendril (Zombie) resiliency

Started by ChaosMageX, July 05, 2009, 10:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

My god, they must have some really powerful predators on their planet to have evolved to be that resilient.
I mean, to violate the salsa rule so easily is one thing, but to get up and be able to fight after suffering such severe head trauma is amazing.

Also, we finally get to see that awesome split lower jaw that Jigsaw was talking about.  If only we could make that kind of mouth in Spore, sigh.  I would love to make the Kendril species in Spore.

Also, do the Kendril eyes glow red like that when they're really angry, or about to inject their heart-stopping venom, or something else?

Icon by Sunblink

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on July 05, 2009, 11:59:02 AM
Actually, most of those features don't come standard.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the zombies.  Silly me.  One can only wonder whether or not her soul was already shattered before she entered the battle.  Judging by her difference in attitude from the other scouts, I'd have to say it was before.

Icon by Sunblink

Madmann135

I thought Zombies went down for good after you scrambled their brains!?
Still one of my nightmares has come true on a web comic.... Zombies with guns... *shivers*

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

techmaster-glitch

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Madmann135 on July 05, 2009, 03:30:26 PM
I thought Zombies went down for good after you scrambled their brains!?
Still one of my nightmares has come true on a web comic.... Zombies with guns... *shivers*

If Jigsaw's zombies can violate the salsa rule and are capable of remote limb animation (still being able to move their severed limbs), then they're virtually unstoppable.  I hope they can get Slick out of there, and fast.

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Janus Whitefurr

And while everyone's staring at Slick, Jigsaw (the character) may be in a spot of trouble at well with tentacle head down there. Looking away from someone inside melee range is a bad idea.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 05, 2009, 07:14:49 PM
If Slick bites her, will he become zombified also?

To become a zombie, you have to 1) Shatter, and 2) Die before being able to complete becoming a Djinn.

Unless the act of being bitten by a zombie is traumatic enough to do the shattering for you (which isn't wholly out of the question), it does absolutely nothing that being bit by that character while alive wouldn't do.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 05, 2009, 07:14:49 PM
If Slick bites her, will he become zombified also?

I would be more concerned about it happening the other way around.

Zombie or not, Sally's still got that heart stopping calcium-based cell coagulating (I'm guessing) Kendril venom in her arsenal.  Combine that with her devilishly good looks and you've got one stone cold dead Slick on your hands.

Again, they'd better get him out of there, and fast.

Icon by Sunblink