6/29/09 [DMFA Filler, for AC] The Abelswing

Started by Lisky, June 28, 2009, 11:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jairus

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on July 01, 2009, 08:17:10 AM
Quote from: Amber Williams on July 01, 2009, 04:07:27 AM
Little known fact: All art in the internet that hasn't been done by you has been done by me. At some point in another. Thats the problem with time travel. It always confuses me over which artistry I am doing at the moment.

Australia should have never given you the secret behind our ability to be in the future. Look at what you've caused.
Is it as a result of those experimentations that video games get released in Australia months after everyone else gets them? Because some sort of desynchronization of the time-space continuum would explain everything!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Garsemor

To...much...cute!
*quickly pulls self to the telephone to call ambulance*

MT Hazard

It seems I have a annoying habit of making the last post before a topic is abandoned
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Joe3210

Quote from: MT Hazard on July 02, 2009, 06:01:21 PM
It seems I have a annoying habit of making the last post before a topic is abandoned
Everyone who reads this forum seems to be at that Convention that Amber likes.  I'll give it two or three days before this place starts back up again.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Joe3210 on July 02, 2009, 08:58:03 PM
Quote from: MT Hazard on July 02, 2009, 06:01:21 PM
Everyone who reads this forum seems to be at that Convention that Amber likes.  I'll give it two or three days before this place starts back up again.
A full week, actually.

Naldru

There are computers that you can use at Anthrocon to browse the web and there are many people who bring their own computers.  So it would not be impossible to hear from people while they are at Anthrocon.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Zaehlas

Quote from: Amber Williams on July 01, 2009, 04:07:27 AM
Little known fact: All art in the internet that hasn't been done by you has been done by me. At some point in another. Thats the problem with time travel. It always confuses me over which artistry I am doing at the moment.

I swear even if you don't remember I will be your best friend, and you already promised to give me that time travel secret 5 years ago. :P

Draken

This pic ought to be used as the example for a new Trope:

Tooth-Meltingly Cute.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Naldru

Considering that  fact that cubi wings and tentacles sometimes seem to act on their own, is this Abel's idea, or is it his wings' idea?  And considering that cubi don't need to sleep, is Abel really asleep?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Jairus

Quote from: Naldru on July 07, 2009, 11:47:59 AM
Considering that  fact that cubi wings and tentacles sometimes seem to act on their own, is this Abel's idea, or is it his wings' idea?  And considering that cubi don't need to sleep, is Abel really asleep?
Perhaps the tentacles making that tire swing for Jy reflect a subconscious desire on his part? And he could just be taking a nap on a beautiful summer day while Jy plays.

Joe3210

I find the file name for the picture to be super.

lawl

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Joe3210 on July 07, 2009, 07:15:50 PM
Hmm? *checks* Ooh, that is clever :3

ishidan

Quote from: OminousShadow on June 28, 2009, 11:28:07 PM
Who knows, but Amber is fueling the Abel/Jy-Jy Shippers.
Today, a summer tire swing.
Tomorrow, the DMFA Sandlot Baseball Team.
Manager is trying to put together the fielding roster.  One smartypants immediately suggests Jyrras for shortstop, and gets groinpunched for it (it's difficult to punch someone in the nose when you're Jyrras' height, so you punch where you can...), and more sober analysis says that his short legs put him at a disadvantage when chasing around fly balls.  It's also agreed that Abel's mastery of Cubi wings give him an unfair advantage in the outfield.   So the two of them are slotted in the battery.
This works until somebody asks which one is which position...

Attic Rat

Quote from: ishidan on July 09, 2009, 11:35:23 PM
Quote from: OminousShadow on June 28, 2009, 11:28:07 PM
Who knows, but Amber is fueling the Abel/Jy-Jy Shippers.
Today, a summer tire swing.
Tomorrow, the DMFA Sandlot Baseball Team.
Manager is trying to put together the fielding roster.  One smartypants immediately suggests Jyrras for shortstop, and gets groinpunched for it (it's difficult to punch someone in the nose when you're Jyrras' height, so you punch where you can...), and more sober analysis says that his short legs put him at a disadvantage when chasing around fly balls.  It's also agreed that Abel's mastery of Cubi wings give him an unfair advantage in the outfield.   So the two of them are slotted in the battery.
This works until somebody asks which one is which position...

When one's strike zone is smaller than the diameter of the baseball, things get interesting.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Jairus

Quote from: Joe3210 on July 07, 2009, 07:15:50 PM
I missed it. What was it called?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. Heheheh. "A Friend With Benefits." Very double entendre-ish, Amber.

ishidan

it could even be made a two day series.
Day one:  Kria has a clipboard and her business manager's attire.  Near her are Lorenda, Jyrras, Dan (standing just over Jyrras's right shoulder), and Mab.
Panel one:  Hey, I'm putting together a baseball team today, who wants in?
Dan:  Jyjy can be shortstop!
Panel two:  *THOMP*  
Panel three:  Dan is in the fetal position holding his groin.  Lorenda is beginning to cast a healing spell, Mab looks sickened, Kria is roaring in laughter at the unexpected slapstick comedy, and Jyrras is apologizing furiously.

Day two:
Panel one:
Jyrras:  But seriously, how can I be a fielder?  I'm too small.
Dan:  (in a wavering mumble) I'm not playing...ooogh...
Panel two:
Lorenda (from her healer's position, kneeling over Dan...AGAIN...this time joined by Mab, who is also charging for a spell):  Speaking of the Cubi, those wing-tentacles give them an unfair advantage in fielding.
Kria:  Okay then.  Abel and Jyrras don't field.  They're the battery.  Well, that was easy enough so far...
*door opening in the background, a black and gold foot sticks through.  Nobody notices-everybody in the room has their backs to the door or to the floor*
Panel three: (perspective reversal, looking from behind Abel)
Abel enters the room just in time to catch Lorenda and Mab taking a double-teaming interest at the midsection of a moaning Dan, and Kria leaning over Jy, obviously taking notes about something
Kria:  So, between you and Abel...which of you is the...
***end of Kria's speech balloon is obscured by another groan from Dan***

JackTheCubiWolf

New pic. And here is what I say to it....

AAAAAAAAAARRGH!! TOO MUCH CUTENESS!! IT BURNS!!
I'm back, and tired.

TheWhiteChild

Is it wrong that this picture horribly reminds me so of *that* picture Amber drew?

Joe3210

Quote from: TheWhiteChild on July 27, 2009, 04:12:30 AM
Is it wrong that this picture horribly reminds me so of *that* picture Amber drew?
It is not that terribly wrong for that. :giggle

Also, in before locking.

lawl

Tapewolf

Quote from: Joe3210 on July 27, 2009, 05:58:59 AM
Quote from: TheWhiteChild on July 27, 2009, 04:12:30 AM
It is not that terribly wrong for that. :giggle

Also, in before locking.

17 days is pushing it a bit, but within tolerances IMHO.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E