The White Child comes to the world of Furrae...

Started by TheWhiteChild, June 27, 2009, 01:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWhiteChild

Well, greetings... I am new here, so I might as well introduce myself. My real name is not for show here, unless requested... but you can call me "White". To save time, here's the bios on the character I go by.

Name: ?? (Nicknamed "White" or "Brother".)
Species: Cubi Coyote
Wing Color: Black
Hair: Long (waist-length) white hair
Fur: White
Eyes: Silver
Tail Length: 3 ft.
Interesting Characteristics:
Has no clan markings. He literally cut it out of his flesh, leaving a cross-shaped scar. It's unknown why...
His emotional affliation is Love, and he has an 'aura' that attracts girls, even if he doesn't want it... ><; Also, very unusual in cubi, but he apparently is allergic to Despair since he gets physically sick around sad people and can become seriously ill if exposed to too much sadness or emo. Has passed out due to this several times.
Has the unique ability to see souls manifested into solid form.
Very friendly and kind, but considering he's an Aspie, this might just be a mask...
Uses the rare martial arts style Bartitsu, which prioritizes the use of a cane and uses both offense and defense equally.
Conceals both his headwings and main wings at all times except in private.
It is known he has a sister (more details below) but nobody knows the true origin of his clan or why he had erased his clan marking...
Clan marking used to be on the left side of his chest before he tore it out. Now has a fake clan marking showing a black diamond with a hollow keyhole shape within on the right side of his chest.

He has a girlfriend and "sister" ...in the same body. To be accurate, it turns out that the spirit of his dead sister had possessed the girl who became his girlfriend... Since her story is a bit lengthy, long story short- the sister soul possessing woke up and now the girl thinks of him as both her boyfriend AND sister... Awkward, but it's working ok...

[EDIT] Adding a few things...

Possibly due to a traumatic indicent in the past or the fact he's allergic to Despair, he has an obsession of keeping people happy and will do nearly anything to cheer a sad or hurt comrade up. For this reason, he fakes happiness most of the time.

A side effect of his ability to see souls, possibly, but he seems unable to read minds... fortunately, this also prevents people from reading his own as well. Passing thoughts will only manifest as symbols or gibberish, and if someone tries to read or scan his mind directly, the person will encounter abstract symbols and recieve painful migraines.

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  If you haven't already done so, please do read the rules - just in case you've missed it, do be aware RP'ing is only permitted in the RP section.
That aside, be good, have fun, don't provoke the moderators and enjoy your stay.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

TheWhiteChild

Thank you~ I read it, and I know rp is only for the rp section- I'm just giving people an image of who I am. He's partially based on irl me after all... Well, mind helping me out and direct me to any ongoing rps you think you wouldn't mind me getting involved in... or could I start my own rp? I have an idea...

Oh, and how do you think of me (my character)?

Brunhidden

somewhat fresh, yet mildly cliche, itll do

welcome, please interact with the inmates in a responsible manner
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

TheWhiteChild

Cliche? Mind clarifying what exactly is cliche about my character, Brunhidden?

And I'm under the impression that this is a forum, not a prison. Although I wouldnt know it from your photo. XD I am aware of the rules, and thank you for the welcome.

Gabi

Another cubi. They just keep coming. Er... I mean Hi.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

TheWhiteChild

*blushes, looking upset* Well, don't blame me, blame my parents! Whoever they are... It's not like I show off, do I? *all wings hidden*

Brownie

Interesting Bio.
But welcome and avoid the ones who might wish you harm.
As I said once before, I'll let someone more experienced warn you about The Box. *No llearch, that doesn't include you.*
And try to avoid AlexWars1 wherever you can. Unless you want a laugh.
Intimidating AW1 is not intimidating.

TheWhiteChild

*smiles* I am experienced enough that there are a lot of idiots everywhere on the internet... including this forum. If I encounter any, I'll just laugh at their pathetic attempt to annoy me and ignore them afterwards. ^w^

The Box? Curious. I wonder what that is.

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's nothing. You shouldn't worry about it at all.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sprocketsdance

... and before you can object... :tighthug   Weclome! ^_^

Gabi

Can we object to the "weclome"?

Anyway... don't worry, no one is really out to get you... yet. :rolleyes

Just kidding, we're all just a crazy bunch.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

TheWhiteChild

Aww, you guys~<3 I hope this place is much friendlier than the Concession IRC...

I was welcome-hugged by a cutie! <3<3<3 *addicted to cute*

Oh, and despite being a male, I squee a lot over cute stuff... XD; I guess I'm a little bishie, eh? So don't be surprised if I freak out over something cute. XD

Kafzeil

ANotehr RP Noob. Finally, I ain't the only one.

Welcome, in anycase. I am the one known only as Kafzeil, I take my name from one of my favorite (Affably EVil, of course) Characters. I'm still sorting out how to fit my characters into Furrae though. Perhaps we can swap ideas and such?

Perhaps I can show you the Drawing Room?
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

Faerie Alex

Quote from: TheWhiteChild on June 27, 2009, 08:50:17 PM
Oh, and despite being a male, I squee a lot over cute stuff... XD; I guess I'm a little bishie, eh? So don't be surprised if I freak out over something cute. XD
Is fine. Also, being a guy, you're automatically gay for Abel. Just letting you know. :3

New person, be welcomed!
Jeez I need to update this thing.

RJ

Welcome to the forum. I'm RJ. If you get hurt in any way, I'll be glad to stitch you back together.

And please take this basket of welcome muffins too. :rj

TheWhiteChild

Nah, Abel's not my type. (LE GASP)

And thanks, RJ~ This is a nice welcome. <3 *passes on the muffins though*

Lysander

I've heard said muffins can be rather destructive so passing may not be a bad idea. And yeah, no worries on the cute adoration. I too love the cute things and will usually say so should some cute art come by here. Therefore, this one welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Brownie

Come on. Who doesn't love cute things?
As long as they're cute...

VSMIT

Quote from: RJ on June 28, 2009, 07:34:35 AMIf you get hurt in any way, I'll be glad to stitch you back together.
You're going to be in direct competition for that with Basilisk2150.  He's the new CMF medic.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: VSMIT on June 29, 2009, 12:36:39 AM
Quote from: RJ on June 28, 2009, 07:34:35 AMIf you get hurt in any way, I'll be glad to stitch you back together.
You're going to be in direct competition for that with Basilisk2150.  He's the new CMF medic.

As long as RJ supervises the work, I'm sure she won't mind help...

Lisky

wait, someone else to help keep people (especially 'the new guys') not in pieces... it's like a dream come true... :3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Brownie

So basilisk,  that's how many keeping them together vs how many ripping them apart?
*Looks Around*
YOU HEARD NOTHING!
*Pshhhhhhhhhhh---Smoke*
*Runs*

Lisky

Brownie... the most fun people are the ones who fall into both categories...

>.>
<.<

i mean... we're talking about ponies now... pretty pink ponies...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

JackTheCubiWolf

BWA!! *jumps out of shadows with a big sword in his hand*
Welcome!! And wouldyou like to join my army of cubi I plan to use to overthrow the admins and mods of this forum with? I mean, it's ok to like cute things. *whispers* Well talk late, in private. *disappears into shadows*
I'm back, and tired.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: JackTheCubiFerret on July 04, 2009, 12:56:18 AM
army of cubi I plan to use to overthrow the admins and mods of this forum

Bwahahahahahaha!

Let's see... you have RJ (Cubi), Tapewolf (Cubi), Zina (feline, but scary enough that Cubi step wide around her), bill (unsure, but he's the quiet dangerous type anyway), Amber (Fae? Author? you decide which is worse), Darkmoon (just plain evil), Damaris (tells Darkmoon what to do, and he listens), and I (box).

Bring it. Bring it on.

Turnsky

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 04, 2009, 10:17:49 AM
Darkmoon (just plain evil), Damaris (tells Darkmoon what to do, and he listens)

who's the more evil? the evil one, or the one who pulls the strings?   :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

bradypodidae

Bwahahahahahaha!

Let's see... you have RJ (Cubi), Tapewolf (Cubi), Zina (feline, but scary enough that Cubi step wide around her), bill (unsure, but he's the quiet dangerous type anyway), Amber (Fae? Author? you decide which is worse), Darkmoon (just plain evil), Damaris (tells Darkmoon what to do, and he listens), and I (box).

Bring it. Bring it on.

Will TicketMaster be selling tickets for this spectacle? I'd hate to miss it...
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

JackTheCubiWolf

Bwahahahahahaha!

Bring it. Bring it on.

I never said that. You lie! <_< >_> <_>
I'm back, and tired.

RJ

my army of cubi I plan to use to overthrow the admins and mods of this forum

I might not be the strongest of the lot, but I think there's a reason most people try to avoid getting sent to the medical ward.  :U