05/25/09 [DMFA #1007] - There's always time for pants!

Started by Netrogo, May 25, 2009, 12:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

!KCA

Quote from: Minishear on May 25, 2009, 03:30:48 AM
But does Jy want it to leave? He'll probably never catch a sight down there again.

Are we talking about the guy who can make hidden cameras?

Brownie

Quote from: thegayhare on May 25, 2009, 12:30:31 AM
this makes me wonder who undressed him...

Kria?  or Lorenda?  and did they take pictures

Probably Kria and Probably yes.
And is it just me or does Dan's face look...Different...In frame 2?

Buhamet

Quote from: Brownie on May 25, 2009, 03:54:23 AM
And is it just me or does Dan's face look...Different...In frame 2?

I can understand what you mean, but it's more likely that Dan's head is just slightly turned to the left, where he'd see Jy and Wildy.

Also, speaking of frame 2, would I be wrong in saying that Dan might have Abs?

MT Hazard

Didn't think Dan was that skinny, didn't have more muscle mass before?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Fex

Quote from: !KCA on May 25, 2009, 03:43:12 AM
Quote from: Minishear on May 25, 2009, 03:30:48 AM
But does Jy want it to leave? He'll probably never catch a sight down there again.

Are we talking about the guy who can make hidden cameras?

we can only hope that he has bugged the whole room with cameras

Ganurath

Quote from: Zedd on May 25, 2009, 03:29:41 AM
Oh poor Jy..A image in his little head that will never leave XD
Why would he want it to leave?
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

e_voyager

nah i don't thin Jy would do that. because that one time Alexi was caught off guard. she's seen him pantless many times since thin even telling him not to dance pantless on top ho her inns roof. he was scaring away most of the customers i'd wager.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

mopman

Wildy's expression almost makes me think she likes Dan more than she realizes.
" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

MT Hazard

Quote from: e_voyager on May 25, 2009, 04:11:19 AM
nah i don't thin Jy would do that. because that one time Alexi was caught off guard. she's seen him pantless many times since thin even telling him not to dance pantless on top ho her inns roof. he was scaring away most of the customers i'd wager.

thin = think?

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Lowde

I have to admit I'm really amazed Jyrras didn't blush... He's blushed before for far less than this

JackTheCubiWolf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ACK!! Can't...breath. Laughing...to...hard. This comic just made my 16 birthday awesome.
I'm back, and tired.

Michael Chandra

Quote from: Tezkat on May 25, 2009, 01:51:00 AM

Quote from: thegayhare on May 25, 2009, 12:30:31 AM
this makes me wonder who undressed him...

Kria?  or Lorenda?  and did they take pictures

It was probably Alexsi. Though I can picture the alternative...

"Honey, we need to check him for lower body injuries."
"Moooooom!"
Actually, she snarled.

And I agree with the other thing you said: He just woke up, so it can be expected.

GundamDragon

Dan just woke up with what i can only asume is a hard on after he was talking to his grandmother, or did we for git how hot she was? lol

Naldru

Well, there was the time when the Pokemon (tm) serum wore off and the bits after Dan and Abel got splattered with paint.

Edit:

If Alexsi has the fire department on speed dial, isn't it also possible that she has the healer on speed dial and that it was the doctor or accompanying nurse who undressed Dan.

In addition, it is also possible that there was no physical manifestation causing Wildy to discuss happiness.  However, she might have been prepared to follow the comment with "Made you look".
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Ghostwish

Quote from: Ganurath on May 25, 2009, 04:10:40 AM
Quote from: Zedd on May 25, 2009, 03:29:41 AM
Oh poor Jy..A image in his little head that will never leave XD
Why would he want it to leave?

See, that's just the thing. He's not looking away for Dan's privacy, he's concentrating on embedding that image into his memory. ;)

Corgatha Taldorthar

Dan has a *long* way to go to master his 'Cubi powers, if he can't even get the whole "Walk around with clothes" business correct. :D
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Alondro

Quote from: Baal Hadad on May 25, 2009, 02:05:26 AM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on May 25, 2009, 01:09:37 AM
Wait. Wildy's line, "It's good to see you too!", suggests... (that's a link)

But then that means that Dan's ...uhm... is..... uhhhh....

:erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk ACK!

AUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

My cranial eyes bleed!!

Why'd you have to bring that up?!?!?

*Charline grins*  Well afterall, he did just wake up from a dream about his huge and hot great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother.  He must have a HUGE Oedipus complex.   ;)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Akisohida

Quote from: Baal Hadad on May 25, 2009, 03:10:25 AM
Quote from: Fox on May 25, 2009, 02:25:30 AM
Quote from: inuhanyo on May 25, 2009, 01:53:56 AM
Since we've seen Dan sleep in his pants, I'm going to guess his sister put him to bed.  Alexsi is the only one who wouldn't be bothered (in any sense of the term) by doing so.

Doubt it. It was most likely whoever brought him home, which was probably, maybe, Kria and/or Lorenda.

Okay, I could understand Destania not being bothered (she gave birth to him, after all), but ALEXSI?  :erk

Seriously?

Well, when your brother is an adventurer , you may get used to him coming home all beat up and needing to make sure the artery in the thigh is not cut, legs are not broken, etc. Plus, with no romantic interest since you think of each other as siblings, it would be much easier for Lexi to do so.

..Though I could be wrong. They don't make clothing for spidertaurs...Which could be why Charline fears me. ;)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Alondro on May 25, 2009, 09:25:45 AM

*Charline grins*  Well afterall, he did just wake up from a dream about his huge and hot great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother.  He must have a HUGE Oedipus complex.   ;)

Oedipus complex is only IF you are raised by your lover/wife and you know she is your mother....Dan has never met his grandma, and being many times removed should count for something..... Which maybe not the case here..... Destania could be the daughter or granddaughter of the Cyra...

PBH

Toast

Ah, another comic of Dan pantless...  :giggle I'm suprised that Jyrras isn't blushing also!

DMFA reader since 2000!

Madmann135

Jyrras might be locking that memory away in 'things I like but will never see again' category.  Knowing him he covered his eyes as a decency to Dan and as a way for him not to act remotely like Kira.
Widly is just taking pot shots at Dan's full frontal nudity.

Though one thing does get me intrigued... Fi was quick to try and warn Dan of his upcoming (and avoidable) embarrassment and tossed Dan the pants while asking if he wanted them before he asked for them.  Mad thinks Fi evolved a few levels along with his new height advantage.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Nerikull

*anime nosebleed*

That really made my Monday! Heehee, poor Jyrras...

--Nerikull Murakami
"When life hands you lemons, chuck them back until life hands you the winning lottery ticket!"

inuhanyo

Quote from: Buhamet on May 25, 2009, 04:05:46 AM
Also, speaking of frame 2, would I be wrong in saying that Dan might have Abs?

No, I think you are right. 

Quote from: MT Hazard on May 25, 2009, 04:07:13 AM
Didn't think Dan was that skinny, didn't have more muscle mass before?

Slim, Dan is slim.  And lithe. and wiry

Quote from: Baal Hadad on May 25, 2009, 03:10:25 AM
Okay, I could understand Destania not being bothered (she gave birth to him, after all), but ALEXSI?  :erk

Seriously?

Yes Westermarck Effect   Works both ways.   Alexsi and Dan grew up together as sister and brother,  hence are not attracted to each other.  Hey, let's face it, Alexsi is hot too.

Quote from: Alondro on May 25, 2009, 09:25:45 AM

Uh, reread the text in that sequence, it seems that family tree 'tween Cyra and Dan is short.  She actually is his grandmother.

Lucheek

Quote from: Tezkat on May 25, 2009, 01:51:00 AM

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on May 25, 2009, 01:09:37 AM
Wait. Wildy's line, "It's good to see you too!", suggests... (that's a link)

But then that means that Dan's ...uhm... is..... uhhhh....

:erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk ACK!

Well... he did just get up... :animesweat

:mowdan

That...that was his grandma!

OH DEAR GODS.

Also: Jy is blushing, you can see a little slplash of pink in the 3rd Panel.

Raskahn

Oh my.. This calls for some creative fotoshopping.
Not really, hints at nudity are far more effective then full frontal.

Then again, i won't complain  :3

Netrogo

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 25, 2009, 12:13:12 PM
hints at nudity are far more effective then full frontal.

Y'know you've kinda got a point there. I think it's something to do with leaving it up to your imagination, but giving your imagination that nudge to kick start it.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 25, 2009, 12:13:12 PM
Oh my.. This calls for some creative fotoshopping.
Not really, hints at nudity are far more effective then full frontal.

Then again, i won't complain  :3

:eek 
Great view Dan

:goamber  PBH

Kabbalist

Point the First: You should all be ashamed of yourselves, diving into the gutter at the least provocation!

Point the Second: That includes me. I'm right there with you and enjoying every minute of it.  :mowwink

Yes, I do believe that I see a hint of abdominal definition under the fluffy fur. Perhaps not as well-defined as Abel's, but probably more natural. As for the rest...um...why wouldn't Jy be peeking (even if he's a little embarrassed), and why wouldn't Wildy be enjoying the view? It makes perfect sense to me, even if they might just be enjoying a common biological reaction that has more to do with daily hormonal cycles than anything else.

I'd sure be blushing like mad...but that doesn't mean the aesthetics would go unnoticed. Were I in Dan's shoes, on the other hand...Yeah, a total and complete freak out followed by scrambling for and/or demanding pants seems pretty accurate.

*Edit*

Oh, and one more thing: Dang it, enough with the TV Tropes links already! Yes, they're on topic and yes, they're apropos, but I go in well-deserved fear of losing hours of my time to perusing the extensively cross-referenced and amusing archive!

Michael Chandra

Hey cool, Fi is rather smart and had the pants already at hand for Dan to take. Nice, missed that one on first read.

inuhanyo

Quote from: Kabbalist on May 25, 2009, 01:43:06 PM
Oh, and one more thing: Dang it, enough with the TV Tropes links already! Yes, they're on topic and yes, they're apropos, but I go in well-deserved fear of losing hours of my time to perusing the extensively cross-referenced and amusing archive!

So, I won't link to TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life.  :)  Yes, they have a trope for that too.

I note that Dan's clan mark is now fully developed (panel 2).  Of course, he hasn't had a chance to notice it yet.

I'm a little surprised that Dan doesn't feel weak or dizzy, considering that he's lost a lot of blood.