The pants game

Started by e_voyager, April 30, 2009, 01:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

how does it work? simple you take a famous quote  and replace a key word with the works pants. this works exceeding well with star wars. example to follow
These are not the Droids you are looking for becomes "These are not the pants you are looking for"
There is no spoon becomes "there is no pants"
and so forth.
so lets begin

"if only you knew the power of the Pants side"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

Heh.. This sounds like fun! ^_^ I'll do an easy one...

"Luke, I am your pants"

Lisky

"there is nothing to fear, but pants itself"

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

"Cubi are pants you moron!"   :shapeshifters

e_voyager

"it's always darkest before the pants"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

"Someday I'll be part of your pants"

Lisky

"I want you to pants the village, clean sweep, 2 by 2s, and i want no space left unchecked"

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

e_voyager

of all the things i've lost. i miss my pants the most.

Sprocketsdance

"My momma always said life was like a box of pants"

e_voyager

and now for the ever classic lord Vader. ( puts on a respirator.

"I find your lack of Pants disturbing"

VSMIT

And you're meddling with pants you can't possibly comprehend

Aisha deCabre

"You can't HANDLE the pants!"

...couldn't resist.  :U
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Kitsune Ascendant

Continuing with the string of star wars quotes...

Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers who drop their pants at the first sign of an imperial cruiser

Oh and another that's just too good to pass up.
"You can't win vader. If you pants me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

(another good star wars one

" Use the pants Luke"

Lisky

"which one of y'all kicked... was it you?... it was you... oh, that is it, i'm totally gonna pants yo a** "

Edit:
this one is epic

"i have had it, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MOTHER F***ING PANTS ON THIS MOTHERF***ING PLANE"

e_voyager

lol. they only way i can follow that is with this (old but still funny):

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the h--l else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the pants do you think you're talkin' to?"

Teh_Hobo

"PANTS MOTHERF***ER, DO YOU SPEAK IT??"
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

e_voyager

"Of all the pants joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."

Lisky

"The power of pants compels you"

insidexml

"I can understand how my pants are my pants, and how my subordinate's pants are my pants... but why are my superior's pants also my pants?"
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Kitsune Ascendant

YOU! SHALL! NOT! PAAAAANTS!!!

shiiiiiiiire! paaaaaants!

If you want him, come and pants him.

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

Pants, good to the last drop. ( an old Maxwell House commercial )

Teh_Hobo

"I want to pants you like an animal" Nine Inch Nails anyone?
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Jairus

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on April 30, 2009, 05:41:09 PM
"i have had it, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MOTHER F***ING PANTS ON THIS MOTHERF***ING PLANE"
"i have had it, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MOTHER F***ING SNAKES IN THESE MOTHERF***ING PANTS!!!"

"These! Are! PANTS!!!"

"Off with their pants!"
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Teh_Hobo on May 01, 2009, 12:18:09 AM
"I want to pants you like an animal" Nine Inch Nails anyone?
"You are the perfect pants, the perfect pants, the perfect pants". Thanks for the idea. :B

Lysander

"Crawling in my pants!"

"If I could fall into the pants, do you think time would pass me by?"
TytajLucheek

Mao

"Pants:  It's what's for dinner."

Ren Gaulen

"These pants of mine are burning red! Their loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting! Burning!! Pants!!!"

..Everyone should have seen this coming..

Jairus

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on May 01, 2009, 10:16:13 AM
"These pants of mine are burning red! Their loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting! Burning!! Pants!!!"

..Everyone should have seen this coming..

"Tatsumaki Zanpantsou!"

"Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your pants!"

"Some people think they can outsmart me. Maybe... Maybe. I've yet to meet one that can outsmart PANTS."

"The answer: use pants. And if that don't work? Use more pants."

"Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to pants everyone you meet."
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me