Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Alan Garou

That is one of the cutest things I've seen in my entire life. Keep up the good work, Xze-Xze!

Nikki

Quote from: Alan Garou on November 26, 2006, 03:22:46 PM
That is one of the cutest things I've seen in my entire life. Keep up the good work, Xze-Xze!

0w0 some...someone said....someone thinks....*foams at the mouth and dies*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

Umm... English please?  ...Wait, dead Xze?  That's not good! D:  *Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.* >:3

Nikki

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 28, 2006, 04:14:08 PM
Umm... English please?  ...Wait, dead Xze?  That's not good! D:  *Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.* >:3
Cheater!! D:

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

oh, the hoorors of double-posting D:

here is the reason why i shouldn't go near any paint programs D:

RJ is sOOOO cute!!! Xze looks like a mess D: the bubbles are supposed to be muffins ;;

xHaZxMaTx

What did you use to color it?  If you used MS Paint, you're just wasting your time, but if you're using Photoshop or something similar, I could give you some tips.
Quote from: Xze-Xze on November 29, 2006, 10:06:40 AM
Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 28, 2006, 04:14:08 PM
Cheater!! D:
O:)

Nikki

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 29, 2006, 10:55:45 AM
What did you use to color it?  If you used MS Paint, you're just wasting your time, but if you're using Photoshop or something similar, I could give you some tips.
i was using corel photo paint

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

WAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! The scanner killed the Green in Gaara's eyes!!

Alan Garou

Best. Xze-Xze. Art.  :evar Seriously, you're getting better every time you post. And I absolutely adore the monster-wolf. It's frikkin Huge!

xHaZxMaTx

The owls are scaring me. :(  I'm sure those are supposed to be reflections in the eys, but they look like pupils. :lol

Everything is, as Peter Griffin would say, freakin' sweet.  Especially the dragon and the wolf. ;)

Nikki

you guys think maybe i should re-do some of my old art to see if i got any better during the past....1-2 years?

Drake Manaweilder

Quote from: Xze-Xze on December 02, 2006, 01:31:59 PM
you guys think maybe i should re-do some of my old art to see if i got any better during the past....1-2 years?
Yeah, I say go for it! :mowmeep

xHaZxMaTx

Zedd

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

*Votes in your poll.*  You know what I voted for. :3  (No, it wasn't pr0n. :sweatdrop)

Nikki

Zedd

Nikki

Quote from: Zedd on December 03, 2006, 04:07:30 AM
*tosses a giant Gaara plush into the field*
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *pounces on it*

Nikki

Paladin Sheppard

Whats this I hear about Xze failing when it comes to chibi?? Cute stuff Xzeliea!

Nikki

Nikki

And before i kill it with coloring:

IT'S HAKU!!! <3

Gareeku

Nikki

Nikki